Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
great wini and bitchail [ i dont know i m spellling write or not ....i m sorry 4 that]
tum dono jeeti raho k mere dil k baat keh de
πŸ‘
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
paki dramas all the way... its just indian draams are better shoot..like in paki drams the music is soo loud u cant hear people talk.. otherwise they aresooooo muchh betterr!!(yet i dont have paki channels so cant watch) 😳
Edited by brainychild92 - 17 years ago
paki_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taurean

oh wini mere haal per raham karo

mein ne indian dramas kabhi nehei dekhe although itni tareef sun ne k baad koshish ki thee lekin hazam nehei ho sake .......but after reading ur quote i m thankful to god k mei ne nehei dekhe

and yes plzzzzzz dont compare pakistanis great dramas with indian dramas bcos pakistanis dramas are the best of the best

how can one forget dramas like

Dhuwan ,mehndi ,zever and much recent drama makaan , kuch dil ne kaha [i realllllly liked that drama ] they all have verrrrrry strong lines and characterisations

you said it pakistan is the best and pakistani dramas

are the best cheer to pakistani dramas πŸ‘
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well yah indian dramaz r veery interesting...but plz they r soooooooooooooooo fake...every single perosn by end of the drama is a business tycoon,....everyone always has make on even wehn sleeping...every single thing is fake...i never watche dpaki dramaz...and then suddenly i camw to this forum and started watching some paki shows...and they r sooooo realistic and practical u can acctually connect to them to real lives and not in dream worlds
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amnaloving

I dont know How U people watching Pakisatanis dramas All Craps,They are the big Cheaters Even They dont hve Actors there Mostly One Actor in Pak who Could act well Tht Is humayun saaed And no one there is for acting My nomi Bro is also wasting time for making the videos of Pak dramas They aree the big cheaters becase the sound effect and sudden colour Change the hve takeen from Indian drams,I like indian drams they hve the superb actors like Ronit Roy In Kasautii Zindagi kay As Mr Risbh bajaj ,Ceezane khan in kasautii as Anurag Basu, Hiten tejwani as karan virani of kyunki saas bhi,Ejaz khan ,kavya of kayvanjali and iqbal khan Angad of kasa yeh pyar hai and mostly Rajeev khandelwal The Rockstar As Sujal garewal of Kahiin to hoga i mean they hve the superb actors ,What pakistan have ....

I was watching the pak channel indus vision here there was a prograam name cafe vision in tht program humayun said tht i will go to india for acting if i dont get response frm paki people, i am also in pakistan but hate paki serials they dont hve any story..

Give ur cooments On tht

I just want to see tht the majority of poeple Like Pakistani Serail or indian serial...

First when i read ur post, i wanted to smack the computer...😑... Sorry for getting so angry at u...but u have made me feel lyke tht... First of all i totally agree wot the others replied to u post..and secondly ppl lyke u in pak support indian media and dramas...have u ever seen thier views on pakistan??? and do u have any idea how much indian drama actors hate pakistanis...but they still come to pak to work for money... wish i cud show u articles..but i can't find them online... I tthink pak dramas shows the reality of life.... coz we live in a reality world...not where u can get married more than 3 or 4 times...and still be alive after a major accident.. i wud defienlty give u 1 lakh if u tell me his/her name who actually acts in indian damas..πŸ˜†... almost all of them are either over actors and few of them are expression less actors....... u know i can go on and on... i dont even c any point to tell u how much better our dramas and actors are from indias... Ppl lyke u living in pak needs to watch more pakistani dramas to understand tht u have ur own culture,religion and language which is much better than anybody elses in the world...belive me it is..😳

Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion134

I disagree, if u think Humayun is the Only actor then i'd suggest u start watching other serials and then u mgiht realise how many gr8 actors Pakistan has. 😳

i totally agree with u ajji!

i think she shud watch pakistani dramas more and then compare them and even if she still disagree with us.. then i think tht she doesn't know much about acting and reality...coz this is wot pak dramas are about. to show acting reality in thier dramas..😳

~sana~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pakistani dramas are way tooooooooooooooo better then indian dramas they show real (reality)stuff in their not like indian all that nasty things they show.....u cannot watch indian dramas with your family believe me.....i love pakistani dramas.........you need to start watching pakistani dramas girl........^_^
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taurean

oh wini mere haal per raham karo

mein ne indian dramas kabhi nehei dekhe although itni tareef sun ne k baad koshish ki thee lekin hazam nehei ho sake .......but after reading ur quote i m thankful to god k mei ne nehei dekhe

and yes plzzzzzz dont compare pakistanis great dramas with indian dramas bcos pakistanis dramas are the best of the best

how can one forget dramas like

Dhuwan ,mehndi ,zever and much recent drama makaan , kuch dil ne kaha [i realllllly liked that drama ] they all have verrrrrry strong lines and characterisations

thats gud that u didnt watch them.........and u know wat i promised myself that i wont watch indian serials eva againπŸ˜†.........i used to watch every single soap

but then ..............OMG i duno wat happened to me i just started hate them and now THANK GOD i dont watch them....but i still like amna sharifπŸ˜›

well yeh tu sirf aik soap ki na khaatam honay wali rodaad thi.........if i will tell u about kyunki.....OMGGGGGGGG......i duno why people watch that serial...........well i think this is the most 🀬 serial evaπŸ˜‰

and ya i forgot to say something about the acting of Pakistani actors.........well i think we have more talent them india.........if u want to know their names then i think i need to write the name of whole Pakistani TV industry..........i think every actor is doing a gr8 job in their roles....may be their r few people but then india also have many people who dont know wat thy r doing while they act..........for example Cezzane khan(anurag)......the worse actor eva.....but i think there r lots and lots of indian actors who r doing gr8 acting and i think people r watching indian serials just bcoz of their acting, sariz, jewellery, etc......thats it...............

Now u answer me other than that wat is something gud in indian serials.......u like them and there must be a reason u like them so tell us wat something that u like about them

will be WAITING for ur answer.........

anji thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously like Pakistani dramas
the only Indian drama i liked was Kavya anjali just cause of Ejaz Khan i know it's just stupid. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
khair what i think is Indian dramas r not dramas they r more like soap then dramas. 😊
taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

First when i read ur post, i wanted to smack the computer...😑... Sorry for getting so angry at u...but u have made me feel lyke tht... First of all i totally agree wot the others replied to u post..and secondly ppl lyke u in pak support indian media and dramas...have u ever seen thier views on pakistan??? and do u have any idea how much indian drama actors hate pakistanis...but they still come to pak to work for money... wish i cud show u articles..but i can't find them online... I tthink pak dramas shows the reality of life.... coz we live in a reality world...not where u can get married more than 3 or 4 times...and still be alive after a major accident.. i wud defienlty give u 1 lakh if u tell me his/her name who actually acts in indian damas..πŸ˜†... almost all of them are either over actors and few of them are expression less actors....... u know i can go on and on... i dont even c any point to tell u how much better our dramas and actors are from indias... Ppl lyke u living in pak needs to watch more pakistani dramas to understand tht u have ur own culture,religion and language which is much better than anybody elses in the world...belive me it is..😳

πŸ‘

great going fiza πŸ‘