Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

I realy realy wish Salar canada chla jay...and they give us second season. Sitara tahir ka buisness smbha le. Baki story baad mein dikha dein. smiley16

why i think this could happensmiley37
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 13 hours ago

Yeah they are casting laiba with ali abbas. Ek baar ali ansari ke sath bhi kar de. They look good together.[/QUOTE

Aafat pehle shoot krlya tha naa..after belgaam...hope they will. I will miss ali and laiba..i m watching other shows, buit itna hook nhi kya kisi aur ne abhi tk smiley18

i will miss my salar.... smiley38
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

I think they should have just stuck to the original title of the show which was Faraar. This post-marriage nonsense only makes sense in its context. Otherwise what kaffara? We the audience were the only ones who actually paid kaffara.

nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Salar was co cute when he told Qasim "na karo yaar" while the latter was bs'ing away!
I loved it! <3

roopshas1 thumbnail

I genuinely feel that the wedding was the beginning of where they began going wrong.

They could have easily resolved it by two ways.

1. They could have just opted for a long engagement and courtship period and should have kept the wedding for the end. Once Taya and Tayi are reassured of the engagement with Salar (maybe Nani is the one who takes his proposal there and reassures them and even gives her own bangles and decides to take responsibility to give Sitara a home while Taya-Tayi pretend in front of their mohalla that she is in uni hostel), they should have just focused on Sitara becoming independent. Junaid-Saba and Nani being supportive and maybe Sitara shifting to LLB and Nani home, and starting to work at Junaid's company after they host their own private engagement. Tahir and Mehreen are not happy. Salar goes back to Canada to ensure his own career. Then timeskip and Salar returns. Salar is genuinely in love but Sitara really believes that he is doing this for humdardi-dosti and wants to break off the engagement but also feels that she is out of options. Sitara is slowly winning Tahir's respect via career and Mehreen's respect by helping her in the orphanage and fixing her relationship with her mother. Salar becomes more serious about his career but is not willing to join business. He opens his own videography business from the money he earned in Canada but also starts becoming more responsible, gets closer to Tahir and Mehreen who acknowledge that they had neglected him in childhood. Maybe he also gets interested in politics and supports his father and carries out animal welfare. Sitara's family meanwhile burns in hell and they ultimately are left with nothing but ashes. Sitara heals from her trauma and she starts working with Tahir. Some big thing happens but they ultimately wrap up with Salar and Sitara wedding and everyone happy in their new family.

2. They could have gone the other route at the Salman wedding track. Salar's obsessive nature means he will stop at nothing at marrying Sitara while Sitara draws the line at marrying Salman. She knows she will be abused but has no choice. When Salar wants to marry her, she is skeptical but as the date approaches, she decides to test him and tells him to get rid of Salman. Salar pays off Salman and Salman-Sitara wedding falls through. Sitara at this point was planning to run away but gets caught. Salar intervenes and proposes marriage and Sitara having no option agrees. Sitara at this point is confused regarding why he keeps claiming love because the last time he broke her marriage, he claimed to love her and then said it is only humdardi (maybe Sitara genuinely hoped that his feelings would have been true but was heartbroken). She thinks it must be some kind of ego or something she does not understand and tells Salar that she is only marrying him because she has no option left and he should not expect biwi-wale things from her. Salar on the other hand is confident that he can win her heart. Salman to spite her and Salar also tells her about the uttaran thing and that makes her even more wary of Salar's advances. Salar and Sitara marry and she is surprised that his Nani is present and then he takes to his parents' home (she thought that since he is not serious about her, they will be living apart). She gets more confused but feels more insecure due to his so-called engagement with Sahiba. She begins believing Salman's random talks that Salar is only doing this to rebel against his parents especially since she sees that he is financially dependent on his parents. Sitara is scared so she focuses on getting a job, maybe shifting to LLB. Maybe Tahir, who thinks that his son harassed her into marrying him, pities her and asks for her help in his political campaigns, something she is good at since she has that middle class touch, in guise of giving her protection and financial stability so that she can ultimately leave Salar. Salar becomes scared of Sitara leaving and starts pulling up his socks. He starts participating in his dad's business but makes it clear that he also wants to keep his hobby. Sitara slowly sees Salar's changes and learns more about Salar's childhood, passion and dreams. Slowly, she becomes the more humdard-style friend-wife to Salar. Salar begins to think he is winning Sitara's heart while Sitara is confused. Then something big happens like the Salman payment thing comes out, then harassment by Zayyan and then Sahiba molestation thing happens and in the latter, Sitara stands firm by Salar's side and clears his name. Salar begins to see where he went wrong and acknowledges that he should have handled Sitara's situation better and trusted her. He is madly in love now but becomes convinced that Sitara is only doing this out of goodness of heart. So, he offers to set Sitara free even though it is clearly ripping his heart apart. Also, the moment he learns what Salman did, he trounces him. Meanwhile, Sitara's rotten family is burning in hell and jealous of her success. With all the option in the world open to her (not divorced yet but Sitara now has own chhota sa ghar with her own money), Sitara is now confused. She has feelings for Salar but is scared to choose him. Eventually, she sees sense (I dunno how, maybe goes to visit her parents' grave or a dargah and asks for a sign or maybe Salar has a small accident which she mistakes for a big one and cries for him or maybe he decides to leave for a different photography project abroad and she stops him only on the last minute at the airport) and they reconcile and declare love to each other. Show ends with a few years leap where Salar-Sitara are happy together and are welcoming their first child). Everyone is happy (minus those who deserve to rot in hell).

roopshas1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Thank you Awida for creating the fourth thread. I never thought we will reach the fourth thread. Honestly, I thought we will maximum go up to the second thread. Given that Jaan Nisar only has two threads as yet, I wonder how we got more engagement for Kaffara here.

roopshas1 thumbnail

I genuinely feel that the writer had no intention of writing a long post-marriage plot and that it got stretched up to 40 episodes only because of flashbacks and everything. Otherwise it would have ended at episode 70 or so.

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I think they should have just stuck to the original title of the show which was Faraar. This post-marriage nonsense only makes sense in its context. Otherwise what kaffara? We the audience were the only ones who actually paid kaffara.

I think the whole premise was based on farar omly, even in this episode he is trying to run away, while sitara(although she did eff up) is trying to talk to him. She is not the one who is running away, while she had reason everytime to run away be it MU or zayyan case or when salar was trying to leave the house. She has always stood her ground. And if you notice she was even willing to talk about misunderstanding and he was the one who was not ready to listen, first when she wanted him to leave her during room conversation and even infront of taya's house. He did not listen, in room because he thought she will say anything to leave him, and infront of Taya's home also he got so angry that he did not let her complete her conversation. Abhi bhi she ran after him and he was not ready to listen. He is still running away from everything, mahbe he is thinking taht sitara will say something that he will never have any hope to go back to him. He is still reluctant about divorce in the teaser. Agar khatam hai rishta to divorce her naa, why run away like this. He just wants to escape because that's his coping mechanism. I think title change was last minute,and we were fools to expect kaffara from everybody. Laiba was right in the interview: it was Salar's story whre he constantly runs away from everything. And i think tomorrow he will finally stop running and come back.

Edited by Schrute - 10 hours ago
roopshas1 thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Schrute

I think the whole premise was based on farar omly, even in this episode he is trying to run away, while sitara(although she did eff up) is trying to talk to him. She is not the one who is running away, while she had reason everytime to run away be it MU or zayyan case or when salar was trying to leave the house. She has always stood her ground. And if you notice she was even willing to talk about misunderstanding and he was the one who was not ready to listen, first when she wanted him to leave her during room conversation and eve infront of taya. He did not listen, in room because he thought she will say anything to leave him, and infront of Taya's home also he got so angry that he did not let her complete her conversation. Abhi bhi she ran after him and he was not ready to listen. He is still running away from everything, mahbe he is thinking taht sitara will say something that he will never have any hope to go back to him. He is still reluctant about divorce in the teaser. Agar khatam hai rishta to divorce her naa, why run away like this. He just wants to escape because that's his coping mechanism. I think title change was last minute,and we were fools to expect kaffara from everybody. Laiba was right in the interview: it was Salar's story whre he constantly runs away from everything. And i think tomorrow he will finally stop running and come back.

He is not willing to let go of her in a genuine manner. He is basically repeating the pattern he had in his early days which was constant interference in Sitara's life. Yes, Sitara effed up, no doubt about that. But as you said, if he genuinely wants to end the relationship, why is he not setting her free like Taya said? He knows. Deep down he knows. He is mad. He is hurt. And he is being stubborn. Because he knows that if he officially signs any papers or gives a verbal divorce, Sitara will have nothing to do with him. And he does not want that. He is genuinely madly in love with her. Sitara, baby, just apologise and give this man some cuddles and kisses. He is a starving animal at this point. His wildlife photography thing is again just an escape route. The moment he has her back in his arms, he will forget about everything else.

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago

I realy realy wish Salar canada chla jay...and they give us second season. Sitara tahir ka buisness smbha le. Baki story baad mein dikha dein. smiley16

They should have done it bit earlier. Salar taking up project in Canada to give her space asking Nani, Junaid & saba to keep eye on her without her knowing. Her missing Salar & looking whole thing in different light & realizing his love for her. That was better than Nani MU for extension of show.

Or they should have shown her leaving to get him out of hardship he has to face because of her as they showed her listening to mehreen & thinking she needs to leave. They could have shown her using Nani accusation for that. Tahir, Saba or Kiran finding out why she left & plotting to clear MU. Meanwhile Sitara realizing that Salar really loves her when she is thinking about their moments together. Just like she fell in love with her with the shawl in rain incident.

Edited by LadyD - 10 hours ago