Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 hours ago

Haan hona to sb aesa hi tha..she needs space, but is rush ne sb bekar krdya

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah they are casting laiba with ali abbas. Ek baar ali ansari ke sath bhi kar de. They look good together.[/QUOTE

Aafat pehle shoot krlya tha naa..after belgaam...hope they will. I will miss ali and laiba..i m watching other shows, buit itna hook nhi kya kisi aur ne abhi tk smiley18

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

i have a difference opinion here ... everyone like sitara for salar only ... saba junaid mehreen tahir nani all of them accepted sitara coz she changed salar for the better ...

nobody cares what sitara thinks about salar .. sabko salar se hi matlab h ..

And this is where I'll differ... Salaar did not change... He was always a person in search of love... Once he thought he had a person who loved him (but was just temporarily angry) he did everything to make her happy... Had tahir shown him an iota of love, he would have joined the business years ago to make him happy... More than sitara i think salaar was desperate for love... That's why he held on to sitara for so long...

Bec sitaara madam ke taane sunkar toh kisi ko life inspiration nahin milni...

Saba heard sitara talk crap about salaar with sana... But there seems to be no anger that how is this girl speaking about my brother... Junaid ko toh sitara apne class insecurities ki wajah se pasand thi ki hum dono ek jaise hain.. Tahir and mehreen are least bothered that sitara is guiting salaar for nani or that she insults him at every turn

They might not care about sitara but they don't give a damn about salaar too.... It's such a poorly written family dynamics

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Haan hona to sb aesa hi tha..she needs space, but is rush ne sb bekar krdya

Rush to nahi kiya, flashbacks dikha dikha kar pahal kar diya. Timing was verh wrong. Atleast aaj tak mu clear kar dena tha.

Aur to aur beech me slap fest chal raha tha. Ek thappad to salman ko padna tha from sitara. Dil ko atleast usi se thandak pad jati

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Schrute

Exactly, hum log bhut pehle se bol rahe the, she needs space. But wo na jane de raha tha, na ji uske paas jane ki jagah thi. Abb she got some breathing space to akal thikane aa gyi. Nani se expectations thi mujhe, wo jate jate alag masle faila kar chali gyin

and it is justifiable that sitara needed some space to think about her feelings .... salar ke sath reh ke she was always thinking about his convo with nani ...

but jis tarike se dikha rahe h makers , sitara stupid lag rhi h ...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Abb aur anxiety nahi jheli jaegiii.main binge watch karke hi khush hun. I can't watch daily episodesšŸ¤£

same ... i can't bear this torture again ... smiley36

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Here is the teaser

https://youtu.be/hrHzqi8UnYc?si=AuGUpD2BeFxRxf4n

It seems that bts video of mehreen birthday was of last episode also. Wearing same clothes...end taya k ghar hi kr dein ge..salar wapis aa jayga .bs?smiley29

Sitara baji tumhin chahiye kiya... Salar yahi gusa hafta pahly dekha lete tou aj ye noobat nah ati... So many loose ends.. Sahiba ka kafara kahan hai?? Sitara ka mu kyse clear howa.. ? Zohaib ka kafarra??ya phir sub kaffara salar ny ada karna tha

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Ye jo green dress wlai confrontation mein bol deti to abhi sab solve jo gya hota. Tahir ko bhi faltu mein villain samjha. He could have stepped in there only.

yh saari MU salman se money vapis lene ke baad hi khtm ho jani chhaiye thi .... uske baad toh koi point hi nahi bnta tha isko stretch krne ka

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

I meant kiran ko bata de that she heard him telljng his nani blah blah, and kiran jakar ye bata de to salar. Kyunki naa salar sun raha sitara kiz na sitara bata rahi. Ek hi option lag raha. Sunti hi to nahi hai wo kisi ki.

es sub ka time hoga ik episode main smiley37
Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

And this is where I'll differ... Salaar did not change... He was always a person in search of love... Once he thought he had a person who loved him (but was just temporarily angry) he did everything to make her happy... Had tahir shown him an iota of love, he would have joined the business years ago to make him happy... More than sitara i think salaar was desperate for love... That's why he held on to sitara for so long...

Bec sitaara madam ke taane sunkar toh kisi ko life inspiration nahin milni...

Saba heard sitara talk crap about salaar with sana... But there seems to be no anger that how is this girl speaking about my brother... Junaid ko toh sitara apne class insecurities ki wajah se pasand thi ki hum dono ek jaise hain.. Tahir and mehreen are least bothered that sitara is guiting salaar for nani or that she insults him at every turn

They might not care about sitara but they don't give a damn about salaar too.... It's such a poorly written family dynamics

Shuru me i liked mehreen's character, she was grey and unlike other mothers she had her own life. Thoda gadbad tha approach. But i thought with time she will become aware of her shortcomings and will try to mend her relationship with salar. Usne bhi sabse pehle mehreen ko hi confess kiya that he loves her. Uske baad achanak se she became unbearable. I get that she was projecting her insecurities on sitara, but your son is Also there naa.

Tahir tbh i found him shady but he turned out better. He may not be a honest man, but he lovd his son in his own way.

Tbh male charcaters were nicely written, even salman but they butchered all the female characters. I only fonnd kiran as a well round character. I came across Reham's instagram profile. And she is such a nice cool and talented person. Baki nimmi ka bhi burcher kiya. She got so many chances to turn Around but Qasim's track aas disappointment