IF rank of Durga - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I am not even watching the show but will help you guys by doing some bak bak oftensmiley36

Your bak bak and banters,fun posts are always the best part keep them coming Diya!β€οΈπŸ˜„

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Are you sure about force marriage? πŸ€”

Even I can't watch traumatic ITV shows. If it's going to be forced marriage I'll be out

I don't think the marriage is happening hopefully not ugh so much stress..someone punch that Rajesh and he'll black out game oversmiley36

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I don't think the marriage is happening hopefully not ugh so much stress..someone punch that Rajesh and he'll black out game oversmiley36

Even I also think marriage will not happen but separation is there. Either Durga will run away or kunwar sa sacrifices for her studies. I just want she continues her studies.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: sweta2005

It’s all speculation seeing the promo and all traumatised from s3,I don’t think Durga Rajesh marrriage will happen at all

Yeah we got a real trauma because of s3 🀣 and now can't bear such type of things in this show

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

Even I also think marriage will not happen but separation is there. Either Durga will run away or kunwar sa sacrifices for her studies. I just want she continues her studies.

I really want to see Durga's journey instead of all these marriage drama

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I really want to see Durga's journey instead of all these marriage drama

I think promo did suggest her fight against society to o let her study further which was not possible without this drama ,it would had been easy ,but after this drama Durga has to fight for her studies to continue

Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://x.com/userhadname/status/1841710750592593921?t=viyhsLnoC6C3Swre1YzmWQ&s=09

Kunwar sa seriously think he is married to Durga. If they are considering their marriage real then she will not married to Rajesh.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

https://x.com/userhadname/status/1841710750592593921?t=viyhsLnoC6C3Swre1YzmWQ&s=09

Kunwar sa seriously think he is married to Durga. If they are considering their marriage real then she will not married to Rajesh.

I think Rajesh did black mail with something serious to make Durga say all these dialogues to Anurag ,we need to wait and watch y did and how all these happened and Durga accepted all these ,who is a fightet

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: sweta2005

I think Rajesh did black mail with something serious to make Durga say all these dialogues to Anurag ,we need to wait and watch y did and how all these happened and Durga accepted all these ,who is a fightet

am I the only one jise ye Durga ki awaz nahi lagrahi
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Nhikia

am I the only one jise ye Durga ki awaz nahi lagrahi

lowkey excited to see how this plays out