Word Count: 0

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Posted: 17 days ago

See above a b c d e f

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Posted: 3 days ago

https://x.com/lajibolala1805/status/1845133162705281277?t=T2KcVDKplRSSWzuvtTmBXQ&s=19

I think.. Leena is trying to replicate J script here.. but she didn’t get FL married to anyone other than ML in Jhanak.. but here she went a notch higher and got D married to R smiley7

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

https://x.com/lajibolala1805/status/1845133162705281277?t=T2KcVDKplRSSWzuvtTmBXQ&s=19

I think.. Leena is trying to replicate J script here.. but she didn’t get FL married to anyone other than ML in Jhanak.. but here she went a notch higher and got D married to R smiley7

People are still hoping Durga didn't get married to him..But I think the marriage is done..Maybe it's because they want to address a social issue.. But getting Durga married to someone like Rajesh is just too much..They could have at least got a known face for this role and also made it less creepy..The viewers of the show have lost hope due to Leena..Still hope it's a good track and they execute it well..

From this clip it seems Durga Anurag will run away but they will get caught

https://x.com/kadwa16/status/1845151979196027115?s=46

https://x.com/duan_admirer/status/1845289792117854651?s=46

IMG_6694.jpeg

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 3 days ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Rajesh

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

People are still hoping Durga didn't get married to him..But I think the marriage is done..Maybe it's because they want to address a social issue.. But getting Durga married to someone like Rajesh is just too much..They could have at least got a known face for this role and also made it less creepy..The viewers of the show have lost hope due to Leena..Still hope it's a good track and they execute it well..

From this clip it seems Durga Anurag will run away but they will get caught

https://x.com/kadwa16/status/1845151979196027115?s=46

https://x.com/duan_admirer/status/1845289792117854651?s=46

IMG_6694.jpeg

Yeah I also think marriage is already done and there is no plan like that. They already created this notion that Durga has married to Kunwar sa with exchanging garlands. So with that premise, Durga will accept Kunwar sa as her husband from the heart.

Yeah they should have cast a less creepy man for the role. But when you think about it, makers specially chose an old person to avoid any shipping with the guy. They can't make them a couple later as it will look weird. The direction is clear that Durga will come out of this abusive marriage and she will become strong and independent later to fight for her love and evil.

Edited by Manny_123 - 3 days ago
Neerasi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yeah I also think marriage is already done and there is no plan like that. They already created this notion that Durga has married to Kunwar sa with exchabging garlands. So with that premise, Durga will accept Kunwar sa as her husband from the heart.

Yeah they should have cast a less creepy man for the role. But when you think about it, I think makers specially chose an old person to avoid any shipping with the guy. They can't make them a couple later as it will look weird. The direction is clear that Durga will come out of this abusive marriage and she will become strong and independent later to fight for her love and evil.

I agree with this point Manny .they did cast creepy character so that shipping ka chance na ho

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yeah I also think marriage is already done and there is no plan like that. They already created this notion that Durga has married to Kunwar sa with exchabging garlands. So with that premise, Durga will accept Kunwar sa as her husband from the heart.

Yeah they should have cast a less creepy man for the role. But when you think about it, I think makers specially chose an old person to avoid any shipping with the guy. They can't make them a couple later as it will look weird. The direction is clear that Durga will come out of this abusive marriage and she will become strong and independent later to fight for her love and evil.

Exactly this and also this right to education is the major plot of Durga which they will imply here with Meera and free her as well

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 hours ago

Hello Everyone

I Just One Episode Today

Durga Is Getting Married To Someone

Too Late To Watch This Show Now

Its 40 Episodes

I Miss Voot

It Was Very Easy To Watch Colors Tv Shows Without Ads

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn