Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Posted: 6 days ago

I guess it would make sense why durga and anurag will fall in love. I was thinking maybe anurag will be away overseas or out of town for a few years, and they fall in love after they come to visit the haveli (where durga lives).

But seems like anurag and the fam lives there so I guess they spent their childhood and teenage years together so I guess it would be easier for them

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

I hope if panibai will be the main antagonist against durga then I hope her in-laws are supportive or at least nice.

On a side note, mr hooda's mother is durga's badi ma smiley39

This is a Colors serial. smiley36
Very sooner or later, just like all other Colors serials, here also bigamy will definitely be shown.

Also, this is Leena G produced show.. just like how in Jhanak.. Ani is stuck B/w J and Arshi., here also, Kuwar Anurag will be stuck B/w 3rd angle and Durga smiley26

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

This is a Colors serial. smiley36
Very sooner or later, just like all other Colors serials, here also bigamy will definitely be shown.

Also, this is Leena G produced show.. just like how in Jhanak.. Ani is stuck B/w J and Arshi., here also, Kuwar Anurag will be stuck B/w 3rd angle and Durga smiley26

I don't think current itv is capable of writing anything other then love triangles so it would not be a surprise. If its gonna turn toxic then the only expectation I have is for it reach top 5 shows to kick and give competition to you-know-what shows.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Paani Bai

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

I don't think current itv is capable of writing anything other then love triangles so it would not be a surprise. If its gonna turn toxic then the only expectation I have is for it reach top 5 shows to kick and give competition to you-know-what shows.

Same thing all hoping it be successful for pranali ,seeing her this excited affter a year or more and talking about her character,her dress design which we felt seeing on screen for her was so difficult is coming out in her excitement

Edited by sweta2005 - 6 days ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

jio cinema main aatha hai but soon it will stop ๐Ÿ˜‚

Why will it stop airing in Jio Cinema? smiley5