Durga ~~ Social Media Updates - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Posted: 13 days ago
Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Anurag

Posted: 8 days ago

(7) ⭐⭐💫ᴰᵘʳᵍᵃ 🩺 on X: "So we gone get pranali singing and dancing both on the show. 👏👏👏 #PranaliRathod https://t.co/LvnRGWKXY3" / X

Pranali is doing both dancing and singing 😄😄😄 I am so excited!!! I really hope they utilize her talent, unlike in yrkkh.

She was so good in rwsp!smiley42

Fantasyera thumbnail

Team Anurag

(7) kattar abhira supporter on X: "VASHMA RADHA FROM KYUN UTTHE DIL CHHOD AAYE NATION STAND UP!! https://t.co/9fYQ4JuhON" / X

Anchal and Pranali smiley27

3rd collab, 1st in kudca, 2nd in barrister babu (kinda), and now on same channel. smiley36

Edited by Fantasyera - 8 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

12th ? So mbbs ka journey dikhayenge kya smiley37
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: 7 days ago

Pranali looks same as Akshara. No difference at all

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

(7) ⭐⭐💫ᴰᵘʳᵍᵃ 🩺 on X: "So we gone get pranali singing and dancing both on the show. 👏👏👏 #PranaliRathod https://t.co/LvnRGWKXY3" / X

Pranali is doing both dancing and singing 😄😄😄 I am so excited!!! I really hope they utilize her talent, unlike in yrkkh.

She was so good in rwsp!smiley42

I remember her in RWSP. She is so talented 🤩

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Aww they’re besties in both real and now reel smiley27

Would love for them both to collaborate. Hope Durga gets to meet her Pari Di smiley42

Fantasyera thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

12th ? So mbbs ka journey dikhayenge kya smiley37

I hope so otherwise itv fls are known for being so talented that they without degree and training can do stuff that professional takes years to learn.

Imagine this:
कहाँ हम कहाँ तुम | Rohit bhejna chahta hai Sonakshi ko jail! (youtube.com)

rohit is us, while durga be like sonakshi. Going to save her kuwarsa with only 12th education smiley39 audience be like what school is this I want to send my kid there, less time and even less money to spend so my kid can become doctor. And all the medical education facilities crying in the corner smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

I hope so otherwise itv fls are known for being so talented that they without degree and training can do stuff that professional takes years to learn.

Imagine this:
कहाँ हम कहाँ तुम | Rohit bhejna chahta hai Sonakshi ko jail! (youtube.com)

rohit is us, while durga be like sonakshi. Going to save her kuwarsa with only 12th education smiley39 audience be like what school is this I want to send my kid there, less time and even less money to spend so my kid can become doctor. And all the medical education facilities crying in the corner smiley37

ha ha true 😂ye sab dikhakhe akhir main rangu uska shadi kradega 🤣
Fantasyera thumbnail

Team Anurag

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ha ha true 😂ye sab dikhakhe akhir main rangu uska shadi kradega 🤣

Yeah, I have low hopes it will be any better then any other shows currently airing and if it is then chances iss ka pata katega but not before they ruin it like cjl. It doesn't matter honestly, I am just happy pr is back on screen now just waiting for certain someone to make their comeback with a bang.

Also this is leena show so no doubt about it, I hope they do whatever they want just bring it in top 5, there are already many shows (like jhanak, ghkpm, uka, aaa. that's already four) giving competitions to you-know-what-shows.