Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Salty fans are those who make fun of the actors and shows negatively. We are just joking around on the forum for fun. I mean who would like to be in Rajesh team lmao smiley36.

exactly i will never hate pr and will wish her all the success for all future projects. I still hope durga will be strong post leap to set an examples how itv woman or future generation girls should be. Love to see girls fighting their battle than waiting for prince charming. 🤴
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Durga

Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

who is salty hum toh comedy karne walon main se hai. Hum show ko seriously nahi lethe smiley36 mujhe akshu ke move on se zyada issue showing her as weak se hai.

I hope you too move on from gen 3 than tagging ppl as salty fans. Everyone has their own opinions on a show. I prefer women coming back as strong post leap than making her weak to justify her stay with random man. Durga may show how even women from village will fight against abusers and show to the world women does not need a mard to survive. Sadly sp shows hell bent in showing a women needs mard in all phase of her life to the extent that she will loose her original self to justify her actions. Sorry i do not support such suppressing plots and i prefer joking about it than considering it as serious issue.

You are free to ignore my posts and i promise i will not complain. 🙂

I really didn't mean any harm it's just I'm so done seeing all the negative tweets about different shows and actors people are getting personal completely forgetting the fact that there are real people behind those characters

You were prolly just joking I kind of misunderstood u.

Edited by Nhikia - 7 hours ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Posted: 3 hours ago
sweta2005 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: 3 hours ago
Shaveta-1976 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

She really worked hard on her skills and doing great as Durga. I'm happy she is proving her haters wrong. She is the face of the show and story is about Durga's journey so she has to put her hard work.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Shaveta-1976

She really worked hard on her skills and doing great as Durga. I'm happy she is proving her haters wrong. She is the face of the show and story is about Durga's journey so she has to put her hard work.

i hope durga brings some change in itv. Rangu does not spoil it
sweta2005 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i hope durga brings some change in itv. Rangu does not spoil it

Hopefully they get trp this track has all Colors speciality in it with full on drama