Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hari15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

oh so mls father killed durga's father? But why ?

Oh diya you should watch they have lots of troll worthy characters here.smiley41

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Originally posted by: hari15

Oh diya you should watch they have lots of troll worthy characters here.smiley41

I will wait for trp ek aur heart break nahi tolerate hotha smiley36 jo show main dekthi hun who doob jaatha hai so I will watch it on x app in bts and pieces smiley36 jo show doobna chahiye who doobtha nahi hai
Edited by firewings_diya - 6 days ago
hari15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I will wait for trp ek aur heart break nahi tolerate hotha smiley36 jo show main dekthi hun who doob jaatha hai so I will watch it on x app in bts and pieces smiley36 jo show doobna chahiye who doobtha nahi hai

Bits in x is enough for ussmiley36

hari15 thumbnail

Hera as choti Durga I loved her ❤️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Durga

Hera as choti Durga I loved her ❤️

ha I love hera too. she is such a good actor in such a small agesmiley1
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

I have mixed feelings regarding episode 1. Will watch only for Pranali. She wasn't there in the epi though. Baby Durga (hera) looks cute☺️

I liked the episode as well as didn't like smiley36

Can someone please tell, How are panibai and Durga related?

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Chumu

The episode was amazing 😍 it was so visually pleasing to the eyes the child actors were great the panibai character was trolling and exiting so looking forward to see how will Durga fall in love with her father's killer son smiley39

What!! Does that mean panibai is Durga's mom?

Was it shown in epi?

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/FIrgtaUb33k?si=V8Qfxigua6PnjnEe

Dancing team for the first episode might be review is good

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 19 Thumbnail + 3

I watched the first episode probably will wait for a week to know should I continue or not. smiley36

So basically the royal family has a dada ji his wife dadi ji. They have 3 sons and 3 daughter in laws. Kuwar sa aka Anuraj our supposed hero is elder couples son.

Pani Bai basically rules that family which dadi ji hates as she has no say in anything. As the names goes she used to fetch water in palace for dada ji. Oh she might be also our dada ji ka childhood love or one side love or mistress. That woman kept vrat for dada ji. Hey kya hi bagwan. Sirf Durga ka atoot Prem kahani nehi Pani bhai ka atoot Prem kahani bhi dehkni humne smiley3

Choti durga and kuwar sa are shown. Durga belongs to a tribal community who earn their living through singing, dancing and gareelu nuskan. Like promos choti kuwarsa playing flute and Durga dancing shown. Child artist Hera rocked it.

Durga lives in palace because her father death links with palace and Pani Bai the great gave soultion as to bring up Durga in palace. So whole royal family are kept under her feet that way smiley39

Welcome to Pani bhai samraj.

Hera is an amazing actress good to see her here..So Pani Bai has a prem kahani too wow..Can expect the flashbacks of Dadaji and Pani's love story🥺😆..Oh interesting Durga's father's death is linked to the palace..Thanks Hari for the analysis felt like I watched it..Will check out the episode..Yeah will get clear idea in two weeks or so if it's worth watching smiley36

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Paani Bai

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

What!! Does that mean panibai is Durga's mom?

Was it shown in epi?

She is just related as they are from tribes kabile