Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Posted: 13 days ago

🌟 Durga Warriors, We Did It! 🌟

In just one week, our incredible Durga has claimed 7th place in IF rank and entered the top 10! πŸŽ‰πŸ™Œ This is just the beginning!

Let's rally together, stay active, and push for the top 3 by next week. We’ve got the power, we’ve got the passion, and with all of us working together, there’s no stopping us! πŸ’₯✨

Kudos to every single one of you amazing Durga fansβ€”let’s keep the fire burning πŸ”₯

Edited by Bhavisweet03 - 13 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Ya we can do it togetherr

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Paani Bai

I am not even watching the show but will help you guys by doing some bak bak oftensmiley36

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I am not even watching the show but will help you guys by doing some bak bak oftensmiley36

Me too πŸ˜‚

Waiting for the forced marriage thing to play out!

I can't watch anymore traumatic itv tropes!

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

That's nice diya smiley36 we need you to do bak bak about Durga 🀣

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Me too πŸ˜‚

Are you sure about force marriage? πŸ€”

Even I can't watch traumatic ITV shows. If it's going to be forced marriage I'll be out

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team DuAn

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Even I can't watch traumatic ITV shows. If it's going to be forced marriage I'll be out

It’s all speculation seeing the promo and all traumatised from s3,I don’t think Durga Rajesh marrriage will happen at all

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I'm just waiting to for the force marriage thing to pass! Although I don't think the marriage will take place!

They emphasised too much on the symbolic marriage between pookiesa and durga so I doubt they will marry her off to a womanising goon!

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

🌟 Durga Warriors, We Did It! 🌟

In just one week, our incredible Durga has claimed 7th place in IF rank and entered the top 10! πŸŽ‰πŸ™Œ This is just the beginning!

Let's rally together, stay active, and push for the top 3 by next week. We’ve got the power, we’ve got the passion, and with all of us working together, there’s no stopping us! πŸ’₯✨

Kudos to every single one of you amazing Durga fansβ€”let’s keep the fire burning πŸ”₯

Yeah we will stay active and keep the rank up will work together..Kudos to all..Hope Durga gets more success online and in trps too!πŸ”₯❀️

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Me too πŸ˜‚

I'm two episodes behind and going to catch up today maybe I'm dreading the forced marriage track too where FL is trapped by evil guy and struggling to escape..such tracks make me uncomfortable..Hope the track gets over soon and real story starts..So far otherwise loving the show so much! But can't stand Rajesh and Bade Papa Vikram..smiley36

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 13 days ago