Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

What is that? By any chance does that mean I threw black mud or something? smiley22smiley3

See I am from Uttar Pradesh....and there when someone is praised a lot...we believe that nazar lag jaayegi....so we put a black dot to ruin the look...smiley36...and save from nazar.....and I was praising him...and you made your comment and it served as the black dot to save him from nazar....smiley36

I am sure every region in India has some kind of nazar se bachane ka tareeka...smiley36..Indian Moms are the best...smiley27

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

See I am from Uttar Pradesh....and there when someone is praised a lot...we believe that nazar lag jaayegi....so we put a black dot to ruin the look...smiley36...and save from nazar.....and I was praising him...and you made your comment and it served as the black dot to save him from nazar....smiley36

I am sure every region in India has some kind of nazar se bachane ka tareeka...smiley36..Indian Moms are the best...smiley27

We also put a black dot but only on the infants and brides &grooms.

My comment was to praise him too for openly wearing a wig without wasting any money on the expensive stuff covering up the baldness. smiley14

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

uff tauba tauba..someone please tell me that this is for Dhoom 4 smiley42

He definitely looks great here... Well nothing wrong in wearing a hairpiece, if actresses can wear hair extensions, false eyelashes, why not actors can wear a hairpiece.Even normal people who are not in the show business wear all these...not a big deal.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I want to know..If there is ANY other fandom...who continues to push an unannounced film down, peoples throats.

Have you seen such desperation before?

With Ramayan it was fine.Who wants to do that film.

But Fans of superstars are hopeful for this film.

It is doing RK no good.He lost all goodwill with Animal.This makes it worse. Everyone on twitter is mocking.

But it continues!

SMH

Edited by you2 - a day ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's just wishful thinking...doesn't harm smiley1

Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

We also put a black dot but only on the infants and brides &grooms.

My comment was to praise him too for openly wearing a wig without wasting any money on the expensive stuff covering up the baldness. smiley14

smiley36smiley36...galti se sudhar mat jaana tum...smiley36smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 hours ago

these wigbir and animal goodwill are so so juicysmiley42

Edited by Briaahna - 22 hours ago