Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

New precap on tv….Kaveri offers abhira a job at Podaars law firm as shagun.. but abhira knows vidya won’t be happy if she takes the job. So now that old witch vidya will want to spoil abhiras career 🤨

huh? Drama continues 🙄 I was hoping to get hot ArSa and romance in precapsmiley38 and yaha toh same recycle chal raha haismiley39
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 7 days ago

Word Count: 0

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

V wont be happy even if she doesnt take job. She might as well take the job. office romance of Abhimaan bhi milega!

Edited by Pinecone - 7 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope Armaan convinces Abhira to accept the job offer!!! in future if the makers take up the suggestion of Abhira memory loss and Armaan trying to make her fall in love again, it will be nice if she is a colleague or employee at Poddar firm already! LOL

Edited by Pinecone - 7 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hope I hope I hope

Umeed Umeed Umeed better sound karta, haina? 🤣
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Sansakari Meter Contest for the upcoming Scene. Please place your bets.

1 being least Sanskari and 10 being highest.

Tanu - 7/10

Gooddays - 7/10

Rash - 5/10

Fortnight - 4/10

Apsvenky - 4/10

Sharadrocks - 4/10

Solitudelover - 4/10

Lol Tanu 7??? I'm also going 4/10 pakka

Ohgod! thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Jee nhi, I am the only Judge and the only winnersmiley37smiley37

Tera Kya bharosa, tu phuphu ke pyaar mein kuch gadbad zaroor karegi... you've also already made it clear Armaan's hotness is nothing in comparison to phuphu's.. so no.. U can't be judge! smiley22

Edited by Ohgod! - 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Haven’t watched the episode or the clips. And don’t even want to watch until V’s WD or AA leaves that house ,IK ,it’s not happening anytime soon. And this pathetic V will be WW in the name of maa ki mamtha , can’t handle this toxicity. write pages without watching the episodes. keeping away from the forum too esp to avoid EDT. If something good happens will start watching again good scenes of AA will watch on X. So Ruhi Birla is still busy fooling everyone and her nikamma pathi as many predicted. smiley36
Plz keep tagging to keep me updated ,aadath se majhboor it’s take time to completely get over smiley36 .Am happy AA got best closure with their marriage.

Don’t think Vidya will b left Aise hi… until she is really sorry… last gen yaa hsi na… manjari nre ati ms hayee hui thi… she was left alone with her biggest supper leaving her for sbhira ki mamma😃 to Vidya ruhi Kaveri.. sab ko sabka milega…

Areee aap Chodo logon ko… yaad nahi ruhi ko FL banane oer tyke hue the….😃😃 yeh aad kar liya Karo… and last gen mrin intense romance ki wait kar rahe the😃…. To majers ne nahi Sunna aisa Sab😃😃

Ohgod! thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Bhavuma should be the housesmiley2

Thank you for the refer par Bhavuma Kaun hai? smiley3