Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes Ruhi is getting sleeveless blouses and abhira these long sleeves..🙄..they can really dress abhira better.. I remember in Naamkarann Avni got sexy off shoulder blouses and pretty sarees after marriage..and she looked great..and it also added to the post marriage romance scenes,,But I think off shoulder blouses won’t be acceptable in regressive podaars household 😂..But they can give her some sleeveless blouses..abhira never gets any sexy outfits..they give her boring clothes or downright childish immature clothes..like that baby pink Barbie dress she wore 🙄

Ruhi 1.0 used to wear off shoulder blouses not sure why they are so partial to Ab?🤷🏻‍♀️
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: serena_shadow

Just a slient reader but I really want to appreciate all the people in the forum who are active that your talks really uplifts my mood Everytime I read itsmiley32...despite sometimes I missed a lot of chats between u guys ...cause don't know kaise page 30 se 100 ho jaate hai kuch ghanto Mei that's it's hard to catch upsmiley36...I'm not a big fan of rishta nor do watch it but come here to read all of yours chats smiley42but today I read every chats and it was hilarious I was laughing whole timesmiley37couldnt stop myself for telling u all how I loved your conversation despite not a regular itv watchersmiley43

Awwww.....welcome to the forum.

smiley31smiley31

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

oh man I am late to the party🤣 my bet is 7/10 but with kiss inculdedsmiley42

Kar diya add tumhara bhi.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Ruhi 1.0 used to wear off shoulder blouses not sure why they are so partial to Ab?🤷🏻‍♀️

yes Ruhi is often dressed better than abhira..was the same last Gen..Arohi used to dress better than akshara and karishma was also prettier ..so throughout the show Arohi looked better…It’s the same in ghum now..Ashika the vamp looks so pretty and classy ..far better than Savi..it seems to be a trend in all Starplus shows,.the third angle or vamp looks better and dresses better than the heroines,.🤦🏻‍♀️.. don’t know what’s the issue with Starplus 😡

Edited by Indira1211 - 7 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

IF ONLY THIS WERE TRUE- FAREWELL TO RUHI HUA TOH WE COULD CELEBRATE!!!! BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE STUCK WITH THIS DISGUSTING CHARACTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o33JMzSVBqg

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Now I want her to stay forever smiley43

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't want long sleeves on Abhira but I don't want her wearing to sari's like Ru 1.0 with those ruffles in every color. I hated them even in in S3 smiley21

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Now I want her to stay forever smiley43

Go see your gift in CC smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't want long sleeves on Abhira but I don't want her wearing to sari's like Ru 1.0 with those ruffles in every color. I hated them even in in S3 smiley21

I

I think sleeveless is the best bet for Ab. She can manage to look sanskari for trp aunties and hot for Ar😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail

I think sleeveless is the best bet for Ab. She can manage to look sanskari for trp aunties and hot for Ar😆

RS should get a Nancy Tyagi knockoff on his show smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s_Zo60ZSWUw

That girl amazes me as a fashion influencer designer hope she comes NYCFW next year