Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara (Gen 3)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

It's that the one with Himanshu, you think that's why they ended it so soon smiley36smiley36

yeah i guess you know I am talking about akash idk his name. Dude is okayish girl was pretty nothing else

Mafatlal was so weird the only thing good and hilarious was this airline going into all kinda shit every. Single. Epi and still functioning 🤣🤣🤣 our air india . But that show was doomed from start. They didn't air the show properly, many weekends the slot was occupied by xyz shows. The epi where akash is revealed about dia is bomb. Rest I didn't watch I didn't care much

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

This is breaking new from the SS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBvc-9_CvXk

Ru and Rohit getting romantic smiley37smiley37

and she'll shift negative again soon, don't know when she stop smiley36

it should be bdsm

You have been bad, bad girl ruhi

Yeah daddy I have been bad with your brother

Are you thinking about him right now

Noooo hubby 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 7 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Best Maa award Vidya Maa ko kaise nahin mila.. Ithna bada na insaafismiley19

these actors are just as silly as their characters..they are all saying that podaars did Armaan a favour by accepting him into the family..even rohit Purohit said in an iv yesterday that Armaan is not a real,podaar.. like what are they talking 😂.. do they not understand biology..Armaan is madhavs biological son and kaveris biological grandson..he’s a full,and real podaar..even these actors seem to,be taking that sautela tag seriously..but actually only sauteli in that house..is vidya..she’s sauteli mother.’
Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Ye shayad Ab ki naya look hain.. Still long sleeves😔. But saree accha lag raha hain

IMG_20240926_231050.jpg

isse zyada sexy blouses Kaveri aur Vidya ko dete hai. Yeh kya styling hai smiley5
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Haven’t watched the episode or the clips. And don’t even want to watch until V’s WD or AA leaves that house ,IK ,it’s not happening anytime soon. And this pathetic V will be WW in the name of maa ki mamtha , can’t handle this toxicity. write pages without watching the episodes. keeping away from the forum too esp to avoid EDT. If something good happens will start watching again good scenes of AA will watch on X. So Ruhi Birla is still busy fooling everyone and her nikamma pathi as many predicted. smiley36
Plz keep tagging to keep me updated ,aadath se majhboor it’s take time to completely get over smiley36 .Am happy AA got best closure with their marriage.

I’m expecting Abhimaan to be together against family.. so episodes should be fine..anyway tomorrow kaveri is going to tell vidya off..but rishta doesn’t let bad people get away with stuff..so vidya and Ruhi should face their karma soon.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira is too sweet. She doesnt want to bother MG or make him worry. so iss chakkar mein she hasnt revealed Ruhi's antics or Vs shraap etc

Sab kuch akele handle karna padta hai

Ruhi can never change. she is always gonna be pathetic. I really hope ki uska bhanda phod ho. she has zero shame or guilt for leading Rohit on despite everything she has done. sach mein sudhar gayi hoti toh she would come clean and earn his forgiveness and trust

Pinecone thumbnail

This BFF award is so silly. MG and Abhira have barely had any scenes together. its so random. Iss seh accha Madhav-Abhira ko award dete for best papa-beti duo or something. or best nok jhok duo to Kaveri-Abhira.

but Sammy and RoPu have great chemistry with every coactor - chorus gang, Kaveri, etc

I really want more Manisha- Abhimaan scenes. She is the only decent character but they make her mute too often even though she is so perceptive.

serena_shadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just a slient reader but I really want to appreciate all the people in the forum who are active that your talks really uplifts my mood Everytime I read itsmiley32...despite sometimes I missed a lot of chats between u guys ...cause don't know kaise page 30 se 100 ho jaate hai kuch ghanto Mei that's it's hard to catch upsmiley36...I'm not a big fan of rishta nor do watch it but come here to read all of yours chats smiley42but today I read every chats and it was hilarious I was laughing whole timesmiley37couldnt stop myself for telling u all how I loved your conversation despite not a regular itv watchersmiley43

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Fortnight

isse zyada sexy blouses Kaveri aur Vidya ko dete hai. Yeh kya styling hai smiley5

yes Ruhi is getting sleeveless blouses and abhira these long sleeves..🙄..they can really dress abhira better.. I remember in Naamkarann Avni got sexy off shoulder blouses and pretty sarees after marriage..and she looked great..and it also added to the post marriage romance scenes,,But I think off shoulder blouses won’t be acceptable in regressive podaars household 😂..But they can give her some sleeveless blouses..abhira never gets any sexy outfits..they give her boring clothes or downright childish immature clothes..like that baby pink Barbie dress she wore 🙄

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

yeah i guess you know I am talking about akash idk his name. Dude is okayish girl was pretty nothing else

Mafatlal was so weird the only thing good and hilarious was this airline going into all kinda shit every. Single. Epi and still functioning 🤣🤣🤣 our air india . But that show was doomed from start. They didn't air the show properly, many weekends the slot was occupied by xyz shows. The epi where akash is revealed about dia is bomb. Rest I didn't watch I didn't care much

it should be bdsm

You have been bad, bad girl ruhi

Yeah daddy I have been bad with your brother

Are you thinking about him right now

Noooo hubby 🤣🤣🤣

ruhi ka alag hi duniya hai. Main tera laila koi aur mera aashiq ab hum karenge halla gullasmiley37
Pinecone thumbnail

I really hope that the makers focus on good parallel tracks like Kiara dealing with ragging or deciding on her career, Aryan wanting to go out of town/country etc , Krish ka dance career or going to Abhimaan for breakup/love advice, Charu career resuming ya phir uski zabardasti shaadi ke attempts being thwarted by Abhimaan, Abhira ka career growth, etc

Its exhausting to see the toxic and repetitive plots

We need a break from this sautela, waaris/infertility, love triangle stuff.

If they really want to show V ka cringe, why not show Manisha speak up firmly for Abhimaan. They can show Manisha vs V scenes.