Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

gosh, i want Abhimaan to expose Ru and Armaan to confront V. enough of her crap already

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

For DKP leads are nothing but bakra's andpehle fursath milthe hi unko kaat dethe hai smiley36 Acche Aadmi ka patha nahi sabse ACCHI AURATH taiyyar hai smiley36Image

Mujhe kya smiley36

Jo sabse acha, hum vahan

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Fear is when RUHI is preggers and ROHIT buds adieu everyone will push ARMAAN to RUHI and in his ghum for losing his brother he will be inclined towards her …

Or RUHI will lie and claim its really ARMAAN’s kid

This stupidness will cause ABHIRA to leave after which she finds out she is preggers too and she will have baby alone and maybe entry if AA. 🤬🤮😢

ABHIRA will leave because by that time DKP will have shattered her spirit and butchered her character that she will sacrifice for ARMAAN’s happiness and who knows by then IR happens and ek hazaroon mein merii behna jazzbad be honge!!!!

it’ll get cringeworthy and they will destroy this gen’s leads as well

LONG LIVE DKP AND BHAVNABEHEN 🙏

Ruhi will play her trump card then..if she’s pregnant and rohit dies..possibly due to her …she’s going to go into bechaari mode again and manipulate vidya and kaveri into forcing Armaan to marry her..but I hope Armaan stands up to everyone then..I really don’t want to see that stupid track. Also then what about all the promises abhimaan made on the wedding day 🤨..
Pinecone thumbnail

Please lets not give them more khatarnaak ideas. 🙏 These negative predictions are only increasing my blood pressure 😥 as it is theres a lot of cringe happening. If the khayali pulao is also dangerous, mood hi kharab hota hai.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ruhi will play her trump card then..if she’s pregnant and rohit dies..possibly due to her …she’s going to go into bechaari mode again and manipulate vidya and kaveri into forcing Armaan to marry her..but I hope Armaan stands up to everyone then..I really don’t want to see that stupid track. Also then what about all the promises abhimaan made on the wedding day 🤨..

The day Ar actually marries Ruhi not matter what suitation, I will be out of this crapfestsmiley3
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Please lets not give them more khatarnaak ideas. 🙏 These negative predictions are only increasing my blood pressure 😥 as it is theres a lot of cringe happening. If the khayali pulao is also dangerous, mood hi kharab hota hai.

Same here

But unfortunately we are dealing with DKP and with the last episode Vidya’s vileness and spewed venom along with Ruhi not being exposed I am losing all hope of anything positive for ABHIMAAN! 🥵😡💔💔

it’s better to read select wattapad FFs

Pinecone thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLx7G_0LoYQ

We need an antakshari segment of RoPu and Sam!!!! They will be so good!

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I want to know in which episode Abhira slept hugging Armaan in deal marriage?The person who wrote it is not giving answer to me.kisiko pata hai tho bata na

Let me think

Hmmmmmmmm GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Nope it didn't happen, They fell asleep hugging when they were divorce on the patio and the whole Poddar find them, of course dadisa was mad smiley36 During deal shaadi, they only thing that happen was Abhira holding Ar shirts or hand but hugging, how when they didn't acknowledge their feeling for each other or were aware they had attraction smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail

so based on spoilers we have upcoming are-

1. Abhimaan scene with V today where she asks them to leave house

2. some cute romantic bedroom scene of Abhimaan which will be interrupted by Armaan leaving due to recalling Vs words

3. Abhimaan leaving house, family stopping them and ultimately Kaveri stopping them with funeral pyre nautanki

4. pagphera and Abhimaan in Akshara's room ka scene

5. V asking Ru for waaris

6. something about pehli rasoi which will be sabotaged by V but Ruhi will help Ab to score brownie points for herself as she does dhong

I really hope Abhimaan dont fall for Ru's dhong and forget about her actions. Honestly if Ru really wants a so called fresh start she should come clean to Rohit. I wish Abhimaan would be wary of Ruhi always and Armaan doesnt forget Ruhi's kaands. The way she has blackmailed and manipulated him, and given the extreme things he had to do, it will look like a joke, if he is back to thinking she is some "bechaari"

I can understand if they are too preoccupied with V to care about Ruhi now, but they should warn Rohit. They can maintain a distance from Ru-Ro relationship but Ruhi has betrayed everyones trust so hopefully they will be stern with her.

and theres some talk of maybe honeymoon and outdoor shoot.

aur kuch aaya kya as spoiler?

Edited by Pinecone - 6 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes there are many spoilers out. Shame I can’t tell you that..