Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

last few seconds. i think Abhira is also in the shower with him.

Ab dono Ro rahe ho toh pata nahismiley37

I won't put it past them smiley37 also why is Abhira back in some random colour Salwar? smiley44Or am I trying to make up my own theories based one tenth of a seconds footage smiley36

From the reaction here I am guessing today's episode was not favourable at all smiley36

Guess Bhavna behen is facing severe writers block

I have a Kp - PhuphaSa finally utilizes his full potential and takes over PF. Poddars will definitely try to win it back. PhuphaSa will kill the entire family in Bombay blast. Goenkas included

Armaan dies while trying to protect pregnant Abhira. I mean it's not like they are ever going to give him a happy ending. Atleast give him a honorable death.

DadiSa and chorus gang survive too.

Years later Abhira lives with her twins and left over Poddars . Runs a successful lawyer firm. DadiSa has mellowed down and now mostly helps raise Abhira s twins.

Enter Shivani with Armaan s twin Anjumaan.

It is revealed latter that DadiSa paid Karan to kidnap Shivani s twins and kill her. But everything went wrong and Anjumaan managed to escape DadiSa managed to salvage the situation and made hospital people like to Shivani that one of her boys died and to Madhav that Shivani died.

Shivani did manage to find Anjumaan

Armaan was specifically raised to be a stepping stop for Rohit. To secure his future. But he turned out to be more capable

Then everything goes as they go in itv. Marriage of convenience and then Iove

That way Abhira will get a happy ending. Armaan will get a honorable death

Dkp will get to retain its four best actors and hire others without spending any extra money

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 6 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1839182313126576556?t=wrCjAWL0bL3YDGrRbW4Uog&s=19

Brain clot track followed by a memory loss. But Bhavna iski jagah Vidya ka accident track likh degismiley5

Milega, pukka milega. And if Armaan realises that Abhira is suffering because of the stress his family is giving her - he will say tata bye bye so fast, that even Kaveri ki aarti cannot stop himsmiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://x.com/madhuedito10762/status/1839202351137075390

please tell me this scene is not him crying in the shower remembering Vidyasmiley5

Khair uske liye shirtless hone ki zaroorat nahi thi.smiley43

Kisi ke haath hai..Abhira ka wardrobe full sleeve me badal diya kya ????

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

The biggest difference between Armaan and all three MLs that preceded him is the lack of a sense of entitlement ..all those men were adored and celebrated by their families ..Armaan is tolerated ..and he knows that ..given this characterization, Armaan is unlikely to take any relationship for granted..if he feels he owes Vidya an apology, he also feels he owes Abhira an apology ..whether he is succeeding at it or not, he is trying to do right by all his relationships..because he is deeply grateful to all these people for having given him a place in their lives ..which is why you have a handsome, successful man like Armaan break into tears when Abhira accepts him ..any other man would have taken it as his due ..not Armaan ..given all this, if the situation arises where Abhira has to leave that house, I expect Armaan to take his cue from his parnana sasur..I expect him to tell his family that he has performed his duties as a son to the best of his ability but he also has responsibilities as a husband ..he cannot turn his back on Abhira no matter what ..and if Abhira did not have a place in that house, then sadly he would have to deny himself a place too ..given the character arc given to Armaan, this is how he would and should respond ..but of course, TRPs are a bigger deal than character arcs ..so we don’t know ..!

DKP, you guys have responded to the points I’ve raised or maybe it’s a coincidence…either way, I expect this for Armaan from you ..please don’t disappoint !

@Rash_H rain nahi abhi shower se kaam chala lo

Ye bhi chalegaa...... damnnn he looks hottt 🔥

Abhira bhi hai smiley43

@Fortnight remember the joke you cracked on shower romance?smiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I won't put it past them smiley37 also why is Abhira back in some random colour Salwar? smiley44Or am I trying to make up my own theories based one tenth of a seconds footage smiley36

I just saw her hand. wait let me watch it again
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

https://x.com/madhuedito10762/status/1839202351137075390

please tell me this scene is not him crying in the shower remembering Vidyasmiley5

Khair uske liye shirtless hone ki zaroorat nahi thi.smiley43

did RP share this ? I mean he had to find ways to make people speechless didn’t he smiley42😍smiley37
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

From the reaction here I am guessing today's episode was not favourable at all smiley36

Guess Bhavna behen is facing severe writers block

I have a Kp - PhuphaSa finally utilizes his full potential and takes over PF. Poddars will definitely try to win it back. PhuphaSa will kill the entire family in Bombay blast. Goenkas included

Armaan dies while trying to protect pregnant Abhira. I mean it's not like they are ever going to give him a happy ending. Atleast give him a honorable death.

DadiSa and chorus gang survive too.

Years later Abhira lives with her twins and left over Poddars . Runs a successful lawyer firm. DadiSa has mellowed down and now mostly helps raise Abhira s twins.

Enter Shivani with Armaan s twin Anjumaan.

It is revealed latter that DadiSa paid Karan to kidnap Shivani s twins and kill her. But everything went wrong and Anjumaan managed to escape DadiSa managed to salvage the situation and made hospital people like to Shivani that one of her boys died and to Madhav that Shivani died.

Shivani did manage to find Anjumaan

Armaan was specifically raised to be a stepping stop for Rohit. To secure his future. But he turned out to be more capable

Then everything goes as they go in itv. Marriage of convenience and then Iove

That way Abhira will get a happy ending. Armaan will get a honorable death

Dkp will get to retain its four best actors and hire others without spending any extra money

Aapke Kp sunke hasu🤣 yaa rou🥲... samjh nahi aata 🤔🤷‍♀️...
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

As we all could see it RP was dying to go shirtless and flex his muscles onscreen😂😂😂 Cvs bhi na kya ajeeb ajeeb tracks par phasa diya tha bechare kosmiley37smiley37