Naira ke agal bagal log zinda hai ya mar gaya

Status is undefined as of now smiley42

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

IMG_0244.jpeg

I know these three Singhanias are waiting in heaven to beat up the Goenkas for what they put Akshu and Abhira through.

Ohh I miss Naksh a lot😭😭... The way he stood up for his sister during Manish's accident🙌🙌🙌

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Raat ko when everyone had changed, fir bhi madam ne phool baalo mei laga rakhe they

Uska seena cheer ke dil bahar jo aa gaya fir kaise dhyan deti apne joode ke phoolon parsmiley36

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

SO what if, instead of them leaving the PH, they stay back and throw everyone out. Make Kaveri's dream nightmare come true, take over the PF and the house and kick everyone out, while Abhira twirls the house keys smiley42

Idk if I should be happy or scared right now. smiley44

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Gen 2 had its share of toxicity.. But it was kind of balanced..Atleast thodi hi sahi Rishta feels tho thi. And Naira had a family to support her too..

I can understand why Akshu ranaway without going to her own home.Becausd this Manish Goenka will eventually brainwash and sent her to same toxic sasural who blamed her. But mujhe Naira ke ab tak samaj main nahi aaya .why did ran away when she was pregnant with kairav ?She just has to go to her own home when she has a father like Naitik and brother like Naksh

Edited by elizamerin - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

SO what if, instead of them leaving the PH, they stay back and throw everyone out. Make Kaveri's dream nightmare come true, take over the PF and the house and kick everyone out, while Abhira twirls the house keys smiley42

Tab jaake milegi asli TRP. But Sahee paneer se leads ki dusri shaadi to manage nahi hoti woh kya hi grey leads dikhegasmiley43
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just here to see how all the HSSH manifesters are doing smiley9

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

This, exactly this. When one is a blubbering mess, it is on the other to be the anchor and see things clearly. Like how Armaan was blindsided today by Vidya’s belittlement and vindictiveness, someday Abhira is gonna be blindsided by the Goenka reveal and will have to face Ruhi’s hatred and her mother’s name being tarnished. She is gonna be weighed down by her emotions and may not act logically or thoughtfully at the time. She will get the benefit of the doubt then and I expect Armaan to be the anchor that helps her sail through all of that. If he also starts losing control of emotions toh inn dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta.

Can't agree with you more 👏👏. Even though I don't approve armaan getting drunk but I can understand his pain also. At the same time I am concerned about abhira being left alone AGAIN when she needs him the most due to armaan's inability to balance relationship or see beyond what is shown to him. Part of me is still wishing this track to be the one where armaan finally ACCEPTS how much selfish and conditional vidya's so called love for him is....

I really want abhira to have a conversation with armaan about viper's so called conditional fake love for him but this is not the right time, let armaan calm down a little. But I am doubtful, will these crazy makers be able give such sensitive and sane conversation?

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I still believe it is not because of love for them alone but rather his baggage of guilt and gratitude ..he will become a lesser man in his eyes if he dumps them when he’s found someone else willing to accept him..however, that’s a choice he has to make ..and should be allowed to make ..and deal with the consequences too..if Abhira were a smart woman, she’d sit him down and have a chat on this ..but her responses are knee jerk as well ..which is where the problem starts..if both partners want to be emotional fools at the same time, then there’s no saving them ..if one is flying, the other needs to have their feet firmly planted on the ground .:!

I feel one of the main reasons for that is 2 fold. 1 is that Abhira herself wants Vidya & the family's approval, as she has always craved for a large family. See from her POV, families are supposed to be like this, seeing that accordingly to her mom, they left her when she chose someone the didnt like, so she assumes that all families also react like that. She doesnt want Armaan or her to go through what her mom went through, so she prefers to stay and deal rather than go out.

2 is that Abhira cannot see anyone doing anything wrong with Armaan - she had the same issue with Armaan1.0, during Rohit, and now. When people take Armaan for granted, Abhira's knee jerk reaction is to fight back rather than take a step back to asses the situation, which is required as well.

Both are emotional when it comes to the Pfam - which is how people like Dadisa & Vidya are able to manipulate them at every step. Its not about learning, its about tolerance. Jis din woh toot gaya, it will no longer matter, like how Armaan completely disregards Ruhi or Dadisa, Vidya also will fall in the same category for the both of them

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I feel one of the main reasons for that is 2 fold. 1 is that Abhira herself wants Vidya & the family's approval, as she has always craved for a large family. See from her POV, families are supposed to be like this, seeing that accordingly to her mom, they left her when she chose someone the didnt like, so she assumes that all families also react like that. She doesnt want Armaan or her to go through what her mom went through, so she prefers to stay and deal rather than go out.

2 is that Abhira cannot see anyone doing anything wrong with Armaan - she had the same issue with Armaan1.0, during Rohit, and now. When people take Armaan for granted, Abhira's knee jerk reaction is to fight back rather than take a step back to asses the situation, which is required as well.

Both are emotional when it comes to the Pfam - which is how people like Dadisa & Vidya are able to manipulate them at every step. Its not about learning, its about tolerance. Jis din woh toot gaya, it will no longer matter, like how Armaan completely disregards Ruhi or Dadisa, Vidya also will fall in the same category for the both of them

Armaan disregards Dadisa? smiley3 ye baat Unhe pata Hai? smiley36