Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I like kittu but there are instances I don't like him too .But he is far better than 3 and 4.But Naitik is anyday better than him in balancing wife and other parts of familysmiley36

I liked Mohsin's performance as Kartik and Kaira chemistry too.. But common yaar he has done a lot.. Like doubting Naira with someone else( This is the worst that he did)blaming her for Manish's accident etc..
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I will not judge Armaan for the actions he has not yet committed. he has surprised me before, so lets see. But like I said, there is a reason why I badly wanted the wedding to be delayed smiley36

Ab toh wedding hogaya.ab suhagraat delay hone ki manifest karo smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

https://youtu.be/Pfjzyop-2Bw?si=cuvGF1T9DjKg96Rj

Anyways, my dearest IF parallel story writer saw the armaan slander and came to the rescue smiley27

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

IMG_0244.jpeg

I know these three Singhanias are waiting in heaven to beat up the Goenkas for what they put Akshu and Abhira through.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I liked Mohsin's performance as Kartik and Kaira chemistry too.. But common yaar he has done a lot.. Like doubting Naira with someone else( This is the worst that he did)blaming her for Manish's accident etc..

Maine toh pura ka pura nahi dekha hain gen 2.just here and there .But Kittu has a charm coz of Mohsin coz of a little writing too if it compared to today's writing.yeah isliye I like him too.Atleast he hadn't a baggage or mother worship disease like the people after that.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

IMG_0244.jpeg

I know these three Singhanias are waiting in heaven to beat up the Goenkas for what they put Akshu and Abhira through.

Naira ke agal bagal log zinda hai ya mar gaya

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Naira ke agal bagal log zinda hai ya mar gaya

they straight up vanished one fine day smiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Maine toh pura ka pura nahi dekha hain gen 2.just here and there .But Kittu has a charm coz of Mohsin coz of a little writing too if it compared to today's writing.yeah isliye I like him too.Atleast he hadn't a baggage or mother worship disease like the people after that.

Gen 2 had its share of toxicity.. But it was kind of balanced..Atleast thodi hi sahi Rishta feels tho thi. And Naira had a family to support her too..
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Kya kisi ne Vidya ke rose wale joode pe nazar farmayasmiley2 Matlab shraap dene ke liye parlour se hair styled karwa ke gayi thi madamsmiley39

Raat ko when everyone had changed, fir bhi madam ne phool baalo mei laga rakhe they
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

they straight up vanished one fine day smiley36

Actually even Kartik vanished. He actually didn't die in the plane crash at the end of gen 2 and had messaged Sirat that he was fine and heading home. Uske baad gaayab hi ho gaya ladka!

Edited by mysticxmyth - 6 days ago