Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Even Nandini's saas was much better than Vidyasmiley36

Rukmini Dadi was a 10/10 entertainer smiley37

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://x.com/WithhLoveAnnie/status/1839185976897200535?t=jaQ_jfWk8ifx-pcL4IP9KA&s=19

I just know that certain accounts on X would be on fire today smiley37smiley37smiley37

Aur karo shaadi sabko naaraz karke. Sabke against jaake shaadi bhi karni thi phir same ghar mein rehke ashirvad bhi chahiye. Dono ek no. Ke gadhe log hai.

Anupama wala “sab sab sab chaahiye” syndrome bhaari pad gaya inko. smiley37

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Ultimately he will rot forever with his disgusting family and abhira will live a life with her boy/girl. Yeh toh hona hi hai. The point is will she keep on suffering for the same man as her nani did or fu*k off and move on to new life as her Mom did..???

For that Manish Goenka needs to narrate her family history and legacy to her...

For that first Manish Goenka should say what what his son did to his wife ,questioning character,did another marriage even after knowing she is alive,thrown out for his step mom etc etc?will a father ready to say his son's mistakes infront of his granddaughter?

Everyone calls Akshu weakest,Atleast Akshu did a very strong thing to move on with a better man when she got a chance which her mother never could.

Edited by elizamerin - 6 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1839182313126576556?t=wrCjAWL0bL3YDGrRbW4Uog&s=19

Brain clot track followed by a memory loss. But Bhavna iski jagah Vidya ka accident track likh degismiley5

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

HEY Kittu was not this bad kay? Gen 3 and gen 4 make me truly appreciate him more with all his flaws. smiley13

Kittu ne bas Naira pe gussa kar ke 3-4 divorce kiya aur 3 unsuccessful shaadi attempt kiye. Fir uske marte hi saare rishta fans ki zindagi mein amavsya le aya Sirat ke roop mein. Jiske pagal legacy ko aaj hum sab jhel rahe haismiley36
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I am afraid Vidya and Armaan are on their way to be the worst possible version of Manjiri and Abhi. Abhi only recognised and distanced himself from her toxicity a few days before he died after spending his entire life worshipping her. But at-least there, Manjiri genuinely loved him and did all the bs she did because she thought it would ensure his happiness.

Vidya has already crossed the levels of Manjumaa... But Ar par mujhe hopes hain.Just waiting to see the tmrw's room convo btw him and Ab.
Edited by OliviaP - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Your canons do manifest in a twisted way in the show smiley32

SO what if, instead of them leaving the PH, they stay back and throw everyone out. Make Kaveri's dream nightmare come true, take over the PF and the house and kick everyone out, while Abhira twirls the house keys smiley42

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

HEY Kittu was not this bad kay? Gen 3 and gen 4 make me truly appreciate him more with all his flaws. smiley13

I like kittu but there are instances I don't like him too .But he is far better than 3 and 4.But Naitik is anyday better than him in balancing wife and other parts of familysmiley36

Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This gen WD almost death of the non existent(for now) chirag of Poddar family, baby of ruhi and rohith, asli pota for Vidya mata.

I still think IR is for seperation of ruhi&abhira(not that they r together now). One will be in Pf and another will be thrown out with addition of armaan bcz he is the one who brought abhira into the house despite of everyone's objections.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Arre yaar DKP ..Shivani ko lao ..one way or the other ..she is the tod to Vidya’s madness !

Vidya jaisi mother India hote hue dusri maa. smiley3KABHI NAHI