Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

IF abhira was a smart woman she would have run away from the Poddar fam the first week/month itself and never looked back smiley39

And with the number of times Abhira has been told that she does not value family and is a home wrecker, I am not going to expect her to not try and mend Armaan's relationship with his family members. Armaan has literally said that he will die without Rohit and Vidya, is incomplete without Kaveri not too long ago, so I really do not see him be okay with living without them.

Ultimately he will rot forever with his disgusting family and abhira will live a life with her boy/girl. Yeh toh hona hi hai. The point is will she keep on suffering for the same man as her nani did or fu*k off and move on to new life as her Mom did..???

For that Manish Goenka needs to narrate her family history and legacy to her...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Was Naitik the only ML of this show who was able to keep both his mom and his wife happy ..after some initial hiccups ..the biggest reason for this was Akshara and Gayatri had a relationship of their own..both worked on it and made it happen ..after showing how relationships need to be balanced in an earlier generation, why is DKP hellbent on showing how to destroy them in the succeeding ones ?

Cause gen 1 characters were normal people, with normal families. smiley36

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Was Naitik the only ML of this show who was able to keep both his mom and his wife happy ..after some initial hiccups ..the biggest reason for this was Akshara and Gayatri had a relationship of their own..both worked on it and made it happen ..after showing how relationships need to be balanced in an earlier generation, why is DKP hellbent on showing how to destroy them in the succeeding ones ?

Naitik is getting discussed more after his time.That time it's more Akshara for everyone.I think to make people understand the value of Naitik,DKP brought Karthik,Abhimanyu and Armaansmiley37

Kya kisi ne Vidya ke rose wale joode pe nazar farmayasmiley2 Matlab shraap dene ke liye parlour se hair styled karwa ke gayi thi madamsmiley39

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gayatri was a very realistic MIL. Vidya jaisi khatarnak chudail nahi thismiley5
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They dealt with the infertility track in the weirdest way possible and made it about everyone other than the person to be impacted by it the most.

Kaveri and Ruhi's bullshit at the very least recognized to be wrong, idhar toh dono khudh maafi maang rahey for reasons I do not even understand smiley39

I am afraid Vidya and Armaan are on their way to be the worst possible version of Manjiri and Abhi. Abhi only recognised and distanced himself from her toxicity a few days before he died after spending his entire life worshipping her. But at-least there, Manjiri genuinely loved him and did all the bs she did because she thought it would ensure his happiness.

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Gayatri was a very realistic MIL. Vidya jaisi khatarnak chudail nahi thismiley5

Even Nandini's saas was much better than Vidyasmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Arre yaar DKP ..Shivani ko lao ..one way or the other ..she is the tod to Vidya’s madness !

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Naitik is getting discussed more after his time.That time it's more Akshara for everyone.I think to make people understand the value of Naitik,DKP brought Karthik,Abhimanyu and Armaansmiley37

HEY Kittu was not this bad kay? Gen 3 and gen 4 make me truly appreciate him more with all his flaws. smiley13

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/WithhLoveAnnie/status/1839185976897200535?t=jaQ_jfWk8ifx-pcL4IP9KA&s=19

I just know that certain accounts on X would be on fire today smiley37smiley37smiley37

Aur karo shaadi sabko naaraz karke. Sabke against jaake shaadi bhi karni thi phir same ghar mein rehke ashirvad bhi chahiye. Dono ek no. Ke gadhe log hai.