Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I did not have issues with Armaan today. He clearly has always worshipped the ground Vidya's walks on. Drinking was the only part that miffed me, but everyone has their coping mechanisms ig.

However, I will say that his reaction is one of the reason Abhira tries to stop him from leaving the house and his family, during teej and now as well. Armaan thinks that he will be okay without them momentarily, but I really do not think so.

I still believe it is not because of love for them alone but rather his baggage of guilt and gratitude ..he will become a lesser man in his eyes if he dumps them when he’s found someone else willing to accept him..however, that’s a choice he has to make ..and should be allowed to make ..and deal with the consequences too..if Abhira were a smart woman, she’d sit him down and have a chat on this ..but her responses are knee jerk as well ..which is where the problem starts..if both partners want to be emotional fools at the same time, then there’s no saving them ..if one is flying, the other needs to have their feet firmly planted on the ground .:!
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: OliviaP

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1839126915438784974

Shaadi ke badh halath aur insaan dono badal jaatha hain?????

Bhavna behen karna kya chahti ho?????

When will Abhira open her eyes and see that this is the woman that deserves to be called maa by her, after Akshu. From day one, she has been her mother and never turned her back on her even once unlike flipper. Abhira ke peeche bhi, she has fought for her and cares for her. :(

Edited by mysticxmyth - 6 days ago

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1839133381965033540?t=kaVRD5mUWneYC0Fa5skztA&s=19 Jab isi bete ko Maa sa aur tumhara khud ka beta zaleel kar rahe the tab seena cheer ke dil bahar nahi aa raha tha iss kamini Aurat kasmiley7 Sorry for my language but these kind of ladies are found in abundance in our society who eats up the peace from the lives of their DIL's.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1839126915438784974

Shaadi ke badh halath aur insaan dono badal jaatha hain?????

Bhavna behen karna kya chahti ho?????

Armaan ke andar ka lover boy maarke mumma's boy jaga dengesmiley42 typical dkp ML

Abhira toh already mahanta ki murat abla naari (typical FL) ban chuki hai. Phir dono mast divorce, shaadi, divorce, shaadi khelte rahengesmiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I still believe it is not because of love for them alone but rather his baggage of guilt and gratitude ..he will become a lesser man in his eyes if he dumps them when he’s found someone else willing to accept him..however, that’s a choice he has to make ..and should be allowed to make ..and deal with the consequences too..if Abhira were a smart woman, she’d sit him down and have a chat on this ..but her responses are knee jerk as well ..which is where the problem starts..if both partners want to be emotional fools at the same time, then there’s no saving them ..if one is flying, the other needs to have their feet firmly planted on the ground .:!

IF abhira was a smart woman she would have run away from the Poddar fam the first week/month itself and never looked back smiley39

And with the number of times Abhira has been told that she does not value family and is a home wrecker, I am not going to expect her to not try and mend Armaan's relationship with his family members. Armaan has literally said that he will die without Rohit and Vidya, is incomplete without Kaveri not too long ago, so I really do not see him be okay with living without them.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

While I agree with Abhira's thought process, I really still want him leave.

It will be extremely difficult for him, but I know that sometimes distance is truly the only way to see things in perspective and sometimes actually break those shackles that Armaan has been bound in all his life.

He needs to leave to understand jus how terrible his family was, to get that perspective that he lacks right now. While Abhira will bear the bunt of that for some time, knowing Armaan, he will try his level best to make it up to her as well

I also want them to leave. But mere want se hota kya hain smiley36

mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

This, exactly this. When one is a blubbering mess, it is on the other to be the anchor and see things clearly. Like how Armaan was blindsided today by Vidya’s belittlement and vindictiveness, someday Abhira is gonna be blindsided by the Goenka reveal and will have to face Ruhi’s hatred and her mother’s name being tarnished. She is gonna be weighed down by her emotions and may not act logically or thoughtfully at the time. She will get the benefit of the doubt then and I expect Armaan to be the anchor that helps her sail through all of that. If he also starts losing control of emotions toh inn dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Was Naitik the only ML of this show who was able to keep both his mom and his wife happy ..after some initial hiccups ..the biggest reason for this was Akshara and Gayatri had a relationship of their own..both worked on it and made it happen ..after showing how relationships need to be balanced in an earlier generation, why is DKP hellbent on showing how to destroy them in the succeeding ones ?

mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I also want them to leave. But mere want se hota kya hain smiley36

Your canons do manifest in a twisted way in the show smiley32

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Armaan ke andar ka lover boy maarke mumma's boy jaga dengesmiley42 typical dkp ML

Abhira toh already mahanta ki murat abla naari (typical FL) ban chuki hai. Phir dono mast divorce, shaadi, divorce, shaadi khelte rahengesmiley42

And isko bulate hai ye rishta kya kehlata hai smiley37