Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

she just got married and there was so much drama on her suhaagraat ..she just wants some attention from her husband..anyway I was disappointed in armaansa..he could have at least shown some emotion that said his hormones are still alive..looks like vidya killed them..😂.. from raging hormones before the wedding..it’s now like zero 😂

his hormones have gone from overdrive to dormant temporarily ..Vidya has killed the mood literally useless woman ..!
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

What was your bet?? 5/10, right?? What do you want to do now??

I'm thinking I'll recuse myself from the (not-accepted by you wala) judge-ship on the grounds that I seem to be clueless about the happenings on the show smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://youtu.be/62lez9oda1g?si=SVOp6rMxpSpHWwZ5

Armaan will see Abhira playing with chorus gang and feel guilty for ignoring her. But will hesitate to apologize.

Rohit will ask Abhira to arrange Vidya's birthday party

We haven’t seen abhira celebrate her birthday yet..and now we see that old duck Vidyas birthday 🤦🏻‍♀️
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/62lez9oda1g?si=SVOp6rMxpSpHWwZ5

Armaan will see Abhira playing with chorus gang and feel guilty for ignoring her. But will hesitate to apologize.

Rohit will ask Abhira to arrange Vidya's birthday party

Accha hain.. Donom ek dusre ko avoid karte rahosmiley44
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

my girl saw her sautan-saas going aao nayi baahu aao and kaveri doing nameplate ka antim sanskar in a span of hours, and was like I deserve to get laid for having to deal with this crap smiley22

yeah..now I’m sure abhira is going to walk into that shower while Armaan is in it…how else can she corner the man as he seems to be running away 😂
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

then Armaan would be a total idiot ..and fool. Karthik,and abhimanyu were the princes in their families ..so them listening to their mothers and throwing out their wives ( although totally wrong) was understandable..but here Armaan who’s always been treated better by abhira than his family..would look like a total idiot to give her up for his family. Also white day is like dooms day..in gen 3 it destroyed the lead couple forever..fl moved on from ml forever..so if it happens here it will happen differently..most probably Armaan will be blamed and both will be thrown out together…

I dont even understand why Akshu was blamed tbh. Atleast in Naira’s case, the family had found out that Shubham was a drug addict and that Naira knew of his consumption right after he overdosed and died. So Swarna going ballistic in the moment still made sense bc she was going through immense grief, guilt and pain. Kartil & Swarna (mainly) were of the notion that if they had known beforehand, they could have maybe stopped Shubham from dying and hence held Naira accountable. Neil died in an ACCIDENT and Akshu became the scapegoat. The fact that Akshu wanted to help the kids makes no difference cause Abhi would have done the same thing had he been there in the same situation.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 3 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1839942614268645518

So sangeet epi is 2.5 only.. DKP👊👊👊👊 Where is ur akal???

2.5 se seedha 2.0smiley32

2nd, 3rd & 4th day were for infertility drama kya??

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

i told you it's may all over againsmiley37

Koi cricket tournament chal raha hai kya???

Nahi but its peak festive/holiday season which means they need to really push for viewership.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

2.5 se seedha 2.0smiley32

2nd, 3rd & 4th day were for infertility drama kya??

Sunday ,mehendi, infertility drama...