Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Rohit Poddar k itney brilliant ideas dekh kar he Kavri apney investment kliye kuch zyada he dedicated hogayi

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I'm prepared if that happens

Mai bet laga rahi hun ye hoga. Abhira pe saara blame jaega, aur Armaan bhi gussa hoga ki tumne Meri Viper ko sad kar diya.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Rohit Poddar k itney brilliant ideas dekh kar he Kavri apney investment kliye kuch zyada he dedicated hogayi

The best idea of his was to leave the house.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

This is also one vicious trap due to this hum abhi bhi yaha baath kar rah hai

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

according to him woh romantic scene abhi aana baaki hai jisme Armaan neend se jaagta haismiley37

I think earlier he was talking about this scene. That Abhira will try to be romantic but Armaan won't like it.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mai bet laga rahi hun ye hoga. Abhira pe saara blame jaega, aur Armaan bhi gussa hoga ki tumne Meri Viper ko sad kar diya.

ha toh meri chappal ready hai

I hate maa bhabhimaa jaap in itv. That's one thing i cannot tolerate. Especially fpr a mother like Vidya.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Phupha Sa hi toh hai Jo sabse best hai ....cutie pookie.

Rotlu spookie sa

https://x.com/_hananoi/status/1839483091728920741?t=R76qEOon2Iak7_cDIdDwIQ&s=19

Forgot to post yesterday

Originally posted by: Visszz

What is the reward ???

Mujhe actual me iska opposite jaan na hai

Main tho day before yesterday se puch rahi hu🙍‍♀️

Edited by Rash_H - 3 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Maa jaap while being annoying is not entirely unexpected caused Vidya did go full on psycho saas-sauntan banshee.

I have a long list of issues with the track, starting with they somehow had a very weirdly timed infertility storyline and ended up making it about everyone other than the person it impacted the most. Infertility storyline somehow pivoted to Vidya's ego issues, and now 70% of the screentime is hogged by some of the most insufferable acting I have seen recently.

I'll still wait for a few episodes more to comment much on Armaan cause he is certainly not close to being in the right headspace. But that medicine delivery part was so weird, cause what would have happened if they had left the house today? Koi aur medicines receive kar leta na. It was strange reaction to something that was not an emergency. The vibes I have been getting from the episodes and even the precap just seem wrong.

Agree - something is not sitting right - be it yesterday or today, Armaan's character just seems off. While I can defend him till timbuktoo, I also feel something is seriously wrong with the writing of the lead couple (I will not comment on the baaki ka storyline, coz we know how that is going) but something is amiss and I don't like it one bit

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1839942614268645518

So sangeet epi is 2.5 only.. DKP👊👊👊👊 Where is ur akal???