Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://youtu.be/62lez9oda1g?si=SVOp6rMxpSpHWwZ5

Armaan will see Abhira playing with chorus gang and feel guilty for ignoring her. But will hesitate to apologize.

Rohit will ask Abhira to arrange Vidya's birthday party

And obviously everyone will think it is a brilliant idea smiley37smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

my girl saw her sautan-saas going aao nayi baahu aao and kaveri doing nameplate ka antim sanskar in a span of hours, and was like I deserve to get laid for having to deal with this crap smiley22

How weird it as that Kaveri treat human as some object and object as some humansmiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@a_derry_girl your humiliation kink theory is so on point ..smiley19smiley37

considering that they are living in this house, at least this will make sure that they have an active sex life

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

if they were going to bring accha Aadmi ..they should have done it before marriage. After marriage it’s such a messy scenario. Abhiras mom having children from two different men created so many difficulties..I was hoping for abhira to have a better life than her moms..anyway armaansa hasn’t messed up yet..there’s still hope for him..so I won’t write him,off yet..hopefully he’ll groW further and be worthy of abhira..

I am talking about how people getting mocked for asking acha admi as if it is crime to ask. I know there will be no new guy. I myself don't want too. But if we think from abhira solos pov, them wanting their fav character to live in non toxic family with emotionally strong partner is understandable. It's just their wish. Just like how you all hope for armaan's character growth. If armaan was in abhira place where he had do deal with characters like ruhi, vidya, kaveri for abhira sake then armaan solos too would have demanded achi aurat. Abhira would have still faced character assassination had she almost married other guy like armaan did.

Armaan will see Abhira playing with chorus gang and feel guilty for ignoring her. But will hesitate to apologize.

Can I change my bet score 🙈

Edited by Rash_H - 3 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ab party barbaad hogi aur Armaan Abhira ko daantega smiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Can I change my bet score 🙈

Ab kya Karna hai?? 100/10??

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ab kya Karna hai?? 100/10??

Main bet haarne wali husmiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kya Armaan Sa kitni Umeed thi aapse( Not like Ruru baby) but aapne pachka kar diya.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Main bet haarne wali husmiley36

What was your bet?? 5/10, right?? What do you want to do now??