Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago
i told you it's may all over againsmiley37

Koi cricket tournament chal raha hai kya???

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I don't know about you guys but I loved the scene. They have such a great chemistry and s really good, Armaan Sa toh medicine mein khoye the

smiley37smiley37

Sam was really good in that scene isliye tho mujhe Ab keliye utna bura laga🥲
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I don't know about you guys but I loved the scene. They have such a great chemistry and Sam was really good, Armaan Sa toh medicine mein khoye the

smiley37smiley37

yaar ..she did get mildly turned on didn’t she ? Of all the times to pick smiley44
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

@a_derry_girl your humiliation kink theory is so on point ..smiley19smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

yaar ..she did get mildly turned on didn’t she ? Of all the times to pick smiley44

she just got married and there was so much drama on her suhaagraat ..she just wants some attention from her husband..anyway I was disappointed in armaansa..he could have at least shown some emotion that said his hormones are still alive..looks like vidya killed them..😂.. from raging hormones before the wedding..it’s now like zero 😂

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know why people get triggered over the demand of acha admi.

Koi rule thodi hai where one shouldn't want acha admi. Why can't other side demand achi aurat too (if we exclude our ruhi).

Whatever people demand, makers will do what they want. So let others demand what they want smiley39

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Earlier I was of the opinion that white day was not very possible in this gen but now I completely retract that view. It is very much possible and has the potential to be 20x worse.

then Armaan would be a total idiot ..and fool. Karthik,and abhimanyu were the princes in their families ..so them listening to their mothers and throwing out their wives ( although totally wrong) was understandable..but here Armaan who’s always been treated better by abhira than his family..would look like a total idiot to give her up for his family. Also white day is like dooms day..in gen 3 it destroyed the lead couple forever..fl moved on from ml forever..so if it happens here it will happen differently..most probably Armaan will be blamed and both will be thrown out together…
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I don't know why people get triggered over the demand of acha admi.

Koi rule thodi hai where one shouldn't want acha admi. Why can't other side demand achi aurat too (if we exclude our ruhi).

Whatever people demand, makers will do what they want. So let others demand what they want smiley39

if they were going to bring accha Aadmi ..they should have done it before marriage. After marriage it’s such a messy scenario. Abhiras mom having children from two different men created so many difficulties..I was hoping for abhira to have a better life than her moms..anyway armaansa hasn’t messed up yet..there’s still hope for him..so I won’t write him,off yet..hopefully he’ll groW further and be worthy of abhira..
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/62lez9oda1g?si=SVOp6rMxpSpHWwZ5

Armaan will see Abhira playing with chorus gang and feel guilty for ignoring her. But will hesitate to apologize.

Rohit will ask Abhira to arrange Vidya's birthday party

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

I don't know about you guys but I loved the scene. They have such a great chemistry and Sam was really good, Armaan Sa toh medicine mein khoye the

smiley37smiley37

my girl saw her sautan-saas going aao nayi baahu aao and kaveri doing nameplate ka antim sanskar in a span of hours, and was like I deserve to get laid for having to deal with this crap smiley22