Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I completely agree.. X tag par people saying Ar is getting bashed bcz he was not romantic to Ab.. Really??? Yeah.. U cant say abt people.. There may be a few.I obv dont expect him to be lovey dovey.. But that emotional connect he had with Ab is missing. In yesterday's room conv and also in today's last scene.. Thats it....

Even today, was Armaan the only one who could have received the medicines? The house is full of people including staff, so what was that impatience for? This is all just so dumb. They got married in such a horrible manner and it was 10/10 bad timing cause none of the issues have been resolved.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 3 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

honestly i feel like this is exactly what the writer is trying to show.

Earlier I was of the opinion that white day was not very possible in this gen but now I completely retract that view. It is very much possible and has the potential to be 20x worse.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Earlier I was of the opinion that white day was not very possible in this gen but now I completely retract that view. It is very much possible and has the potential to be 20x worse.

Like its really funny na how writers gave us a completely opposite dimension within 2-3 episodesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Edited by OliviaP - 3 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haan par humaari aankhon ka Kya smiley19 Armaan jaaye bhaad mein Mujhe apni Padi Hai smiley37

Literally me but about armaan-vidya angst. Like armaan jo bhi karey, imagine watching Vidya be dramatic for 15 mins on screen. smiley22

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I don't know about you guys but I loved the scene. They have such a great chemistry and Sam was really good, Armaan Sa toh medicine mein khoye the

smiley37smiley37

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Woh shower vaaley scene main bhi vidya angst karkey ro raha hoga, humney baata nahi kya sooch liya smiley37

Mujhe lagta hain medicine kisi aur ne de diya hoga vidya ko ya she would have thrown away the medicine armaan gave. Isiliye ro raha hoga 🚿 ke neechesmiley39

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Mujhe lagta hain medicine kisi aur ne de diya hoga vidya ko ya she would have thrown away the medicine armaan gave. Isiliye ro raha hoga 🚿 ke neechesmiley39

Guys maarna mat.. The way bhavna is making a khachra out of everything, shower scene se mujhe zyaada umeed nahi horaha hain.. Ulta I even see a possibility of Ar doing something stupider πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ

Main tho keheti hu in dono main accha wala fight karwao aur rain main patch up smiley4

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Main tho keheti hu in dono main accha wala fight karwao aur rain main patch up smiley4

Tera aur @fortnight ka kitna cute sa apna apna alag track chalta hai na smiley42