Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Right now woh dekhne mein interested bhi nahi haismiley37

Woh shower vaaley scene main bhi vidya angst karkey ro raha hoga, humney baata nahi kya sooch liya smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Right now woh dekhne mein interested bhi nahi haismiley37

Haan par humaari aankhon ka Kya smiley19 Armaan jaaye bhaad mein Mujhe apni Padi Hai smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 3 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Mein bhi aur @sharadrocks bhi.. they had SO MUCH baggage between them!! They needed time and space and distance!! Pata nahi kaunsi aafat aarahi thi (I know Ruhi but still) that they were in such a hurry to get married smiley7

I was pushing for a separation from a long long time back ..she should have never gone back to that house with that stupid swag se swagat and all..which woman in her right senses would!!
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't want Abhira to initiate their SR. it should be Armaan and she should give him a hard timesmiley15

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I was pushing for a separation from a long long time back ..she should have never gone back to that house with that stupid swag se swagat and all..which woman in her right senses would!!

I know but even after that ship, they let soooo many ships sail with sidestepping monster-sized issues in the hurry to just get married and now one by one all the people who anyway had suppressed issues are clubbing the new issues into existing ones and the result is we are getting to see one of the worst written wedding tracks with absolutely no reprieve for the leads even for one episode to just even let it sync in that they are married!! Ffs this is just so so sad!!!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Mein bhi aur @sharadrocks bhi.. they had SO MUCH baggage between them!! They needed time and space and distance!! Pata nahi kaunsi aafat aarahi thi (I know Ruhi but still) that they were in such a hurry to get married smiley7

Ruhi has been a non issue when it comes to just them for a while. I was SO sure that this infertility track will at least lead to a mini separation but nahi. yeh dono useless, manish goenka aur bhi zyada useless. They were crying as if their world has ended one day and married right the day after. Abhira spend months at the stupid OH so that kaveri will not be hateful after the wedding, but got married when both her and vidya were pissed off. So I cant even muster any sympathy for both of them, they very well knew what they were getting into smiley39

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think I'm delusional but i still hope there's a point of this track. and they do knock some sense in Armaan's head. He needs to be a HUSBAND during Identity reveal track

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I don't want Abhira to initiate their SR. it should be Armaan and she should give him a hard timesmiley15

@ bold aap mei kuch zyada hi Freudian influence hai smiley37
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

I think I'm delusional but i still hope there's a point of this track. and they do knock some sense in Armaan's head. He needs to be a HUSBAND during Identity reveal track

Love the self awareness

Ohgod! thumbnail

Bas? What happened to faith being washed away in maata's tears smiley37 U be the shallowest of us all