Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Armaan single he thik tha. shaadi suit nahi krti bechare ko

main toh kab se ro rahi thi that shaddi delay karao smiley13

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

chachisa gets better saree than ab. I wonder stylist ko galath naam diya director ne while telling them kiske costumes acche hone chahiye. Chachisa looks like stylist modern women ab looks like heroine of 90's movies 😄

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Maa jaap while being annoying is not entirely unexpected caused Vidya did go full on psycho saas-sauntan banshee.

I have a long list of issues with the track, starting with they somehow had a very weirdly timed infertility storyline and ended up making it about everyone other than the person it impacted the most. Infertility storyline somehow pivoted to Vidya's ego issues, and now 70% of the screentime is hogged by some of the most insufferable acting I have seen recently.

I'll still wait for a few episodes more to comment much on Armaan cause he is certainly not close to being in the right headspace. But that medicine delivery part was so weird, cause what would have happened if they had left the house today? Koi aur medicines receive kar leta na. It was strange reaction to something that was not an emergency. The vibes I have been getting from the episodes and even the precap just seem wrong.

First of all after going through such humiliation finally abhira has made to the poddar house as a bahu with everyone's consent(minus vidya's last minute summersault) then why Kaveri is still calling her as 'Ladki'??? Can't she offer this bare minimum respect/affection to a girl who is of the same age as her granddaughters?? And most annoying part is both Armaan and Abhira are Ok with itsmiley22
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Wo chodo.. but what even is this sari and blouse combo? smiley44

Mera support hain (for today) Ek inch bhi skin nahi dikhara armaan sa ko smiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

chachisa gets better saree than ab. I wonder stylist ko galath naam diya director ne while telling them kiske costumes acche hone chahiye. Chachisa looks like stylist modern women ab looks like heroine of 90's movies 😄

Chachisa ? Dadisa ko bhi better kapdey miltey hain smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

First of all after going through such humiliation finally abhira has made to the poddar house as a bahu with everyone's consent(minus vidya's last minute summersault) then why Kaveri is still calling her as 'Ladki'??? Can't she offer this bare minimum respect/affection to a girl who is of the same age as her granddaughters?? And most annoying part is both Armaan and Abhira are Ok with itsmiley22

Bold: Nope, and badey toh baghwaan ka roop hotey hain, unki baat ka kya bura maana smiley1

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mera support hain (for today) Ek inch bhi skin nahi dikhara armaan sa ko smiley22

Right now woh dekhne mein interested bhi nahi haismiley37
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

main toh kab se ro rahi thi that shaddi delay karao smiley13

Mein bhi aur @sharadrocks bhi.. they had SO MUCH baggage between them!! They needed time and space and distance!! Pata nahi kaunsi aafat aarahi thi (I know Ruhi but still) that they were in such a hurry to get married smiley7

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Chachisa ? Dadisa ko bhi better kapdey miltey hain smiley36

dadisa 2000s ki lagthi hai 😂

Ab full hand 90s style

Dadisa 3/4th sleeve 2000s style

Vidya 1/2 sleeve 2010s style

Chachisa and ruhi 2020s style

Ab pakka lagtha hai producer ne galath naam de diya stylist ko if not ruhi chachica ke saree looks good in all episodes 😄

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 days ago