Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Vidya ke aansoon mein beh gayasmiley37smiley37

Also I trust Armaan and Abhira as much as i trust Bhavna sosmiley24

Haan ye bhi teekh hai.. tbh Maine bhi episode Nahi dekhe hain.. I was just being chatty here without today's context smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 4 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

https://x.com/softnmushy_/status/1839881689708789870

It feels like now that he has successfully locked down on Abhira, she is again slipping from his list of priorities.

I completely agree.. X tag par people saying Ar is getting bashed bcz he was not romantic to Ab.. Really??? Yeah.. U cant say abt people.. There may be a few.I obv dont expect him to be lovey dovey.. But that emotional connect he had with Ab is missing. In yesterday's room conv and also in today's last scene.. Thats it....
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

https://x.com/softnmushy_/status/1839881689708789870

It feels like now that he has successfully locked down on Abhira, she is again slipping from his list of priorities.

honestly i feel like this is exactly what the writer is trying to show.
Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I completely agree.. X tag par people saying Ar is getting bashed bcz he was not romantic to Ab.. Really??? Yeah.. U cant say abt people.. There may be a few.I obv dont expect him to be lovey dovey.. But that emotional connect he had with Ab is missing. In yesterday's room conv and also in today's last scene.. Thats it....

HAINA. I mean there have been worse episodes and worse drama than this but I've never felt this disconnected with the ship. The whole getting drunk because mumma is upset didn't sit well. Could've shown a heartfelt conversation between the two of them but they had to show Abhira crying alone on her wedding night. And then Manisha's dialogue "people change after marriage" smiley5

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

HAINA. I mean there have been worse episodes and worse drama than this but I've never felt this disconnected with the ship. The whole getting drunk because mumma is upset didn't sit well. Could've shown a heartfelt conversation between the two of them but they had to show Abhira crying alone on her wedding night. And then Manisha's dialogue "people change after marriage" smiley5

He got drunk cos mumma is upset?? smiley5smiley37 on his wedding night?? smiley44 okayyyy then!! smiley5 ab Kya hi bolun!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Maa jaap while being annoying is not entirely unexpected caused Vidya did go full on psycho saas-sauntan banshee.

I have a long list of issues with the track, starting with they somehow had a very weirdly timed infertility storyline and ended up making it about everyone other than the person it impacted the most. Infertility storyline somehow pivoted to Vidya's ego issues, and now 70% of the screentime is hogged by some of the most insufferable acting I have seen recently.

I'll still wait for a few episodes more to comment much on Armaan cause he is certainly not close to being in the right headspace. But that medicine delivery part was so weird, cause what would have happened if they had left the house today? Koi aur medicines receive kar leta na. It was strange reaction to something that was not an emergency. The vibes I have been getting from the episodes and even the precap just seem wrong.

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Maa jaap while being annoying is not entirely unexpected caused Vidya did go full on psycho saas-sauntan banshee.

I have a long list of issues with the track, starting with they somehow had a very weirdly timed infertility storyline and ended up making it about everyone other than the person it impacted the most. Infertility storyline somehow pivoted to Vidya's ego issues, and now 70% of the screentime is hogged by some of the most insufferable acting I have seen recently.

I'll still wait for a few episodes more to comment much on Armaan cause he is certainly not close to being in the right headspace. But that medicine delivery part was so weird, cause what would have happened if they had left the house today? Koi aur medicines receive kar leta na. It was strange reaction to something that was not an emergency. The vibes I have been getting from the episodes and even the precap just seem wrong.

Even in the precap he looks so confusedsmiley5
Fortnight thumbnail

Armaan single he thik tha. shaadi suit nahi krti bechare ko

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

pehle kuch red flag wala karne do to....oops sorry I forgot fl ka talwe nhi chata to dark maroon flag hote hai ml 🤣😅

I am thinking of future generations 😂 like pathi galthi kartha hai yeh nahi ki usse sudharo aur try to understand its like pati ne galti ki just marry the next one 😂 isse accha live in karlo pehle try to understand he is suitable or not phir shadi karo. Mujhe whenever ppl say AA kapdo ki dukaan yaad aathi hai. Where women tried cloths And choose. 😂

Yes women has all the rights to move on if she is facing issues in her marriage but idhar they show women makes mistakes she does not want to fix herself and find an AA and it's like main apni galti har shadi main dohraungi but bura mera pathi hai 😂

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAc2vWGvYOC/?igsh=bWJmbjVmaXhodHQ=

Arey yeh bhaisabh bhi office jaaney laagey hai