A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

This part of Abhira act of seduction smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RnRWMmat2XY

Gosh I really miss them in their room

This is Sam's previous show smiley36 DKP ki maut ayegi Abhira ko theek thak sari deney mai

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

People who rose in defence of a toxic male, who could not see past his biological mom, are ridiculing a man who’s burdened not just by love for his mother but gratitude and guilt as well ..SM sure is a crazy place..kuch logon ko saath khoon maaf..and it’s daggers out for even a misdemeanour on the part of others 🤷🏻‍♀️

Arre Aaj toh episode dekhte waqt hi I knew - it's going to be a blood bath and the sole culprit will be Armaan only - woh toh insaan bhi kehlane ke layak nahi hai

How dare he think of himself, how dare he grieve for the only person he has known as a mother his entire life hating him, how dare he drink and leave Abhira alone(this one even I have a grouse with), how dare he fall on her feet after what she has done, how dare he becomes a doormat again, how dare Abhira forgive him for his transgressions, how is he still alive - did I miss anything smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/faverryyy/status/1839174144291680707

you know an episode is bad when madhav poddar was the only character to entertain me for a second, even if unintentionally

Seriously,,,my focus only went to him at that scene ,to know what was he exactly trying to do smiley39

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Wo Abhira nahi hain.Thats Savi ,ryt?Abhira se ye sab nahi hogismiley36

It makes sense cause I actually like the sari smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Really Armaan.....that useless ML? Vidya today again dint remind him how big heart she had to accept him and has made sure not to mention about how grateful he is supposed to be for being accepted and loved despite him not being worthy of it..... and he is supposed to come out of all that in snap of a finger..... yes he needs to see the truth but give him some time. He was all happy he got married and he comes home happily only to see this version of his supposed mother who said she always wants his happiness.

indeed ..just dive into the bedroom Maa or no Maa..smiley37

Tbh I would’ve been surprised if this drama hadn’t happened ..

The point is like most men, Armaan can only handle one issue at a time ..earlier, getting married against all opposition was the issue ..now it is about somehow convincing Vidya to accept both Abhira and him…if Vidya was all that mattered to him, he would’ve dumped Abhira ..clearly he wants Abhira more than anything else ..which is why he has dared to disobey Vidya ..my feeling is he probably did not anticipate this level of resistance from Vidya ..to the extent of curses and all..he thought she’d be unhappy but she’d come around ..now that she hasn’t and even worse, is once again reminding him of her apnana ka karz in the place of dhoodh ka karz, his guilt has been severely triggered ..but the bottom line is Armaan is a complicated man with a whole boatload of baggage ..I like him as a character but I would never marry a man like him..if Abhira has, then sadly it is for her to deal with whatever comes along with the abundance of love that he has for her …!

Also there is a difference between his confrontation with Kaveri and the present situation ..there he got to know that Kaveri had orchestrated the divorce ..now that’s a very different situation. ..here the only thing he can do with Vidya is seek her pardon and acceptance..he has already told her that the child is irrelevant to him and that he wants Abhira even if he can never be a father ..the present apology is not for his choice ..it is for having hurt her with his choice and asking her to somehow look beyond that hurt and still love him and accept him !

Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I am not in that group , okay?I call out both of themsmiley37

We all do re. Today Armaan was wrong in choosing to deal with this in his own without involving Abhira, leaving her alone or not telling her where he went - that was completely wrong.

But his reaction towards Vidya and what he feels for her is not wrong. She is the only mother figure he has known all his life, more than even Kaveri. Jab toffee lover phase se bhara nikalne ke liye usse itna waqt laga, is toxic maa ke pyaar se nikalne ke liye bhi thoda toh waqt do smiley44

Apsvenky thumbnail

I'd rather watch tracks on Krish, Charu, Aryan, just about anything other than Vidya. Every time her face comes on screen I literally go

Aaj kal toh Kaveri bhi gaai lagti hai Vidya ke saamnesmiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail

Didnt Vidya once say that Mahdav f*cked off on the night of their wedding? She didnt get laid on her wedding day, and will not allow others to do so as well smiley22

Haan I remember - no wonder. She is punishing Armaan for his father's stupidity. Vidya se shaadi ho nahi karta toh aaj yeh naubat hi nahi aati

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Matlab kyu dekh rahi hoon main yeh nonsense. Naira had left Kartik on their wedding day. She should have really left him. Would have saved everyone this trauma. Vidya's ego has got a zor ka jhatka seeing the only person go away who used to listen to everything she says. She has become unbearable.
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

They’ve just flipped tracks ..earlier, there was a mom who wanted an innocent life taken as it might be an obstacle to her son’s happiness ..now there is a mom who despises a bahu because she can’t give her son the joy of fatherhood …don’t know which one is more vile ..the one who wanted a life taken or the one who is hellbent on destroying lives around her

It's like between a rock and a hard place - you choose which is the lesser evilsmiley44