nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Pata nahi kyu the whole ad seemed so funny to meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Itna Achcha Meesho pe nahi milega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Sab itna gussa kyu the, mujhe toh episode dekh ke bahot hassi aayismiley37smiley37

Mujhe bhi. Meine toh kuch kuch loop pe bhi dekha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I am one step closer to abhira going court main mera baat chalta hain and bahar mera haath smiley42smiley41smiley41Screenshot_2024-09-27-17-08-32-036_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

But where is Jhanak, is she not a strong woman smiley36smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 4 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

i remember best of luck Nikki

There was a star plus show called Arjun usme Sheena and Rohit worked, so I am curious did they start from then? Any kids? What happened lol i want to know everything without stalking them

I thought they started dating from Arjun but who knows, smiley36

either way they're cute couple

Edited by pyar-ishk - 4 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

yeah Vidya's screeching was sar dard for viewers so Ar-Ab's haldi episode got more TRP then Vidya's drama

this vidya is such a flop character..who wants to see her.. πŸ™„. She’s so useless..remember how she disowned her husband many times..she takes off her mangalsutra whenever she feels like..doesn’t wear sindoor if she’s upset about something,..and treated her husband like trash ..when he planned the bike date ..she refused to,go..and her bahu Ruhi has learnt all her tricks..to treat her husband like trash. Married to him but running to marry his brother πŸ™„
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Why will it create tension between them?I don't think Abhira also want to take it.still he is confused between two options

Abhira doesn’t know about the injustice Armaan is facing at podaars law firm..his clients and his office have been taken away..so if she takes the job..she’ll probably see this and start fighting for Armaan to get his rights back.β€™πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

most probably on sunday. Kal V and Kaveri ka drama hai smiley13

yeah…the final funeral rites for podaar house nameplate πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚..this is the second most stupidest thing I’ve ever seen on rishta..or maybe the first..the other one was when suhasini stole the conch from the temple in nairas fathers house to, place it under naira and karthiks bed so naira can fall pregnant with a boy baby πŸ™„πŸ˜‚.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yeah…the final funeral rites for podaar house nameplate πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚..this is the second most stupidest thing I’ve ever seen on rishta..or maybe the first..the other one was when suhasini stole the conch from the temple in nairas fathers house to, place it under naira and karthiks bed so naira can fall pregnant with a boy baby πŸ™„πŸ˜‚.

Rishta has now become toxic like ghum, and ghum has become yeh rishta

smiley37

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I was rofling...smiley37

Like seriously, nameplate? I thought they would ask Abhimaan to sit or lie on that khatiya and carry them outside with garland....this became a comedy show...

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Rishta has now become toxic like ghum, and ghum has become yeh rishta

smiley37

I don't think even earlier ghum also toxic this much.Because atleast there leads used to talk back and take stand for themselves