News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They dealt with the infertility track in the weirdest way possible and made it about everyone other than the person to be impacted by it the most.

Kaveri and Ruhi's bullshit at the very least very recognized to be wrong, idhar toh dono khudh maafi maang rahey for reasons I do not even understand smiley39

I can't understand how these writers write this much weird things.We will think 100 possibilities how a track will turn out.But these writers always managed to take that 101th way which no one can think of.how this is possible every time?smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

The day an ITV couple’s SR happens on schedule is the day you know the end of the world is near !

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I only visit EDT in the morning to post whatever I feel and then f*ck off. Show jhel rahi hoon utna bahut hai, there is no way i am subjecting myself to whatever weird rants people have out here. smiley36

Curiousity ke liye gayi thi - phir samajh aaya why curiosity killed the cat 😺 smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This part of Abhira act of seduction smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RnRWMmat2XY

Gosh I really miss them in their room

Sorry I've told is from her old show smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 6 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Sirf ek baat puchne aayi thi.smiley2Tum log ye episodes kaise dekhti hun?mujhe exam time hai. .isliye updates bhi padna chod diya.but Aaj ki episode main se ek baat suna hain.I can't see all this.its so depressing

Mat dekho - thoda break lelo. Nothing is worth your mental peace.

For people like me, I have seen identical scenes in real life, so aise scenes in TV shows honestly don't faze me anymore smiley36

Edited by Apsvenky - 6 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

This part of Abhira act of seduction smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RnRWMmat2XY

Gosh I really miss them in their room

Wo Abhira nahi hain.Thats Savi ,ryt?Abhira se ye sab nahi hogismiley36

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

People who rose in defence of a toxic male, who could not see past his biological mom, are ridiculing a man who’s burdened not just by love for his mother but gratitude and guilt as well ..SM sure is a crazy place..kuch logon ko saath khoon maaf..and it’s daggers out for even a misdemeanour on the part of others 🤷🏻‍♀️

Really Armaan.....that useless ML? Vidya today again dint remind him how big heart she had to accept him and has made sure not to mention about how grateful he is supposed to be for being accepted and loved despite him not being worthy of it..... and he is supposed to come out of all that in snap of a finger..... yes he needs to see the truth but give him some time. He was all happy he got married and he comes home happily only to see this version of his supposed mother who said she always wants his happiness.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1839126915438784974

Shaadi ke badh halath aur insaan dono badal jaatha hain?????

Bhavna behen karna kya chahti ho?????

Apsvenky thumbnail

First of all what exactly are they supposedly seeking forgiveness for smiley39

That Armaan dared to defy his step mother who apparently sacrificed her soul to give all her love to her step son and instead of falling at her feet and doing her puja everyday (which he any does) he dared to make a decision that made him happysmiley39

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Just read that Rishabh has chosen Rishta over BB because Shahi has revealed exciting plans for his character smiley37

Bechara iska bhi Shivam jitna katega kyasmiley37