Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ye alwayzhappii hai kon? Genuinely want to know why they have blocked me even though I have no idea of their existence.

woh sab ko block karke alwayzhappii hain shayad smiley37
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ye alwayzhappii hai kon? Genuinely want to know why they have blocked me even though I have no idea of their existence.

Koi Jaan pehchan wala hi hoga jo Kisi id se humaare posts Nahi dekhna chahta smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

sharam nahi aati iske baad bhi aisa kachra dikhate hue

Isiliye I feel they wrapped up the Vidya drama so quickly - coz they realised that it wasn't working for them (barring yeh hafte ka shurpanaka wala drama, coz kal hi toh TRP aaya hai)

My bet is they will slowly move back to regular programming with it being between Abhira & Dadisa, with Armaan playing referee & Ruhi manderaoing somewhere with no kaam

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

It looks like even TRP aunties don't seem to like Vidya maata becoming villian - her banshee screaming got the least TRP last week, while the most non-toxic episode of that week git the highest TRP of Gen4 smiley37

https://x.com/kKahaniNayi78/status/1839675182484439476

Actually Manish Abhira revelation track will be the game changer .. the makers should not delay it by playing chindi Poddar politics ..

Dadisa should make Rohit happy by telling him she will still handle the firm .. as soon as he and Ruhi will have a waaris she will make him the head .. and shift the carrot .. saying she is disturbed how Vidya misused the power .

He agrees and she gives him a tricky case and she also tries to keep Armaan sweet .. by giving him another chamber .abd some other case ..

Vidya tries to make Ruhi important by giving all house wale duties to her .. what was she doing .. Abhira has not been bahu if this house for so long ..

All the Navratri wala puja will be handled by Ruhi n Rohit

Dadisa gives some case to Abhira .. this case makes her meet some one who remarks on her resemblance to naira and Akshara .. and truth unravels

It can be Gayu .. who makes a cameo appearance in the show ..

All the scenes where Manish Goenka is there with Abhira is getting high Trp because public wants revelation

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

You are my friend… aur kya chahiye

What if its the same old friend of yours 🤔

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Aapne aisa kaunsa post daala hain🤣🤣
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Aapne aisa kaunsa post daala hain🤣🤣

Pata nhi. Agar itni problem hai mere posts se toh batau na, block karne ki kya zarurat smiley13smiley29

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Edited by Drna7 - 5 days ago

Word Count: 0

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Pata nhi. Agar itni problem hai mere posts se toh batau na, block karne ki kya zarurat smiley13smiley29

Tumne koi khatarnak post post Kiya koi tumhe block karne ke liye?who knows ?may be some fan of sirat lineage .tum tho hamesha unko blame karti hunasmiley37