Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

WW ke liye bhi… she needs to tell rohit…. Warna it’s even badi cheating!!!

Agree.. And thats why its looking fake drama by ruhi. Na redemption na realization, bas pati baahein failake wait kar raha tha ke kab aayegi aur hug karegismiley39

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This older misic video of Rohit Purohit really reminded me of Armaan - I don't know whysmiley36

Avoid the singer and just focus on the couple

https://youtu.be/XqorYMAuWuQ

Garbe ke BAADA SE…fir se… negative Ho jaayegi…, 😃😃😃matlab garbe ke waqt positive thi…. Tabhi pati chori ki koshish kar rahi thi…. Yeh Sab positive baaten hain!!😃😃

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If this is her drama & she is giving hopes to vidya & rohit wrt waris, then there is no redemption for ruhi. And this is the reason i believe, she is ww'ed, temporarily

Dont know the context but the scene I watched she is hugging Rohit and crying ,not making any faces . So she started loving Rohit over night ? Armaan ki car ride mein ithna kya magic hai ? V air Kv ko bhi ek baar leke jaye cliff ke paas. I too think she is temporarily WW and will be kept calm as V has become unbearable and ppl can’t bear 2 chudails same time. But audience can never sympathise with her if she doesn’t accept all her mistakes at least in front of Rohit and ask him to take the decision.

Raath ko jeth se shaadi karna hai aur subah thak pathi se pyaar ho gayi yeh kaise magical ride hai. Am sure V maa will be WW as she is maa and can’t be wrong .

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

1000053643.jpg

Bhu don't forget you nominated you for this position first

Hint - it was ME

Never, my fellow optimist!! My judgement, my favourites rules..

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Agree.. And thats why its looking fake drama by ruhi. Na redemption na realization, bas pati baahein failake wait kar raha tha ke kab aayegi aur hug karegismiley39

Agar rohit ko bata deti….. to Socha ja sakt tha…. Ki she can b somewhat toned down in evilness…. But filhaal o can’t buy it at all… jis ne kisi ko parwah nahi ki…abd just wanted to marry pati ka bhai… na… woh nahi sudhra sakti!!

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

This older misic video of Rohit Purohit really reminded me of Armaan - I don't know whysmiley36

Avoid the singer and just focus on the couple

https://youtu.be/XqorYMAuWuQ

I have seen it before a few days.But end main bura lag raha hain RP ki character ko dekhkar . Poor boy

Edited by elizamerin - 5 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

This was before Hruday Parivartan and White wash, hence all was erased - you have to keep upsmiley37

Hume bhi koi delete button de do Ruhi jaise

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

1000053643.jpg

Bhu don't forget you nominated you for this position first

Hint - it was ME

Yaar main ek din post nahi karti hoon aur sab mujhe bhool jaate hai - u, me & Rohitrocks nominated her

Edited by Apsvenky - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Tho ab mein judge hun smiley42 bas decided! All of Ur witness okay! .

hum nanhe munhe baache hai….. rahem karna judge shaeeba smiley37