Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 days ago

I'd rather watch tracks on Krish, Charu, Aryan, just about anything other than Vidya. Every time her face comes on screen I literally go

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I'd rather watch tracks on Krish, Charu, Aryan, just about anything other than Vidya. Every time her face comes on screen I literally go

forget Vidya ..are we going to be subjected to the sight of those monstrous rings till the gen ends ..I mean my eyes are going straight to that ring even in this pic smiley37
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Aisi yaadgar SR meri badi se badi dushman ko bhi na mile🤞🤞( I dont have one, but still😂😂)
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I have no idea. I am so appalled with all that has happened in this wedding track. Kaveri and Ruhi toh have already gotten away with not even a slap on the wrist, next Vidya is up on the list. Gen 4 leads are the most pathetically written in the 15 year run of the show.

They dealt with the infertility track in the weirdest way possible and made it about everyone other than the person to be impacted by it the most.

Kaveri and Ruhi's bullshit at the very least recognized to be wrong, idhar toh dono khudh maafi maang rahey for reasons I do not even understand smiley39

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

forget Vidya ..are we going to be subjected to the sight of those monstrous rings till the gen ends ..I mean my eyes are going straight to that ring even in this pic smiley37

One of the reasons I was so anti-shaddi. They could have at least thrown away the rings during a breakup smiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Aisi yaadgar SR meri badi se badi dushman ko bhi na mile🤞🤞( I dont have one, but still😂😂)

Didnt Vidya once say that Mahdav f*cked off on the night of their wedding? She didnt get laid on her wedding day, and will not allow others to do so as well smiley22

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Ye isse situation ke wajah se pain ho rah hai ya kuch aur...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

https://x.com/faverryyy/status/1839174144291680707

you know an episode is bad when madhav poddar was the only character to entertain me for a second, even if unintentionally

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Ye isse situation ke wajah se pain ho rah hai ya kuch aur...

headache is the only normal reaction to whatever Vidya is upto, so smiley24

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

They’ve just flipped tracks ..earlier, there was a mom who wanted an innocent life taken as it might be an obstacle to her son’s happiness ..now there is a mom who despises a bahu because she can’t give her son the joy of fatherhood …don’t know which one is more vile ..the one who wanted a life taken or the one who is hellbent on destroying lives around her