Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1839632663260655981?t=ZFB6cm1-NpI77cUJkEbpcg&s=19

Their first separation and leap should be an Angsty one without any baccha and Rohit's death and lots of Angsty romance. It should also be in a workplace settingsmiley42

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Na, they had her talk to Abhira yesterday where she said that she did not remember the last time "woh khul ke hassi" (I assumed it was on seeing Armaan on the BG of Sajan Ji Ghar aaye, but what do I knowsmiley36) and some other dialogues I zoned out like Abhira did

Uske baad yeh aaj ka drama haismiley36

Thanks. Online audience at least have Garv's ig post to realize there is super strong ww that happened ( even if it might be for a while), what about trp audience?They will be so so confused or they might not even care😀

Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Their first separation and leap should be an Angsty one without any baccha and Rohit's death and lots of Angsty romance. It should also be in a workplace settingsmiley42

Please don't as them they'll give V& ar missing each other ....

Vidya thinking about armaan and armaan jolting awake from his dreams saying abhira maa mujhe yaad kar rahi thi ....I can feel it...smiley39smiley38

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teddy1234

Please don't as them they'll give V& ar missing each other ....

Vidya thinking about armaan and armaan jolting awake from his dreams saying abhira maa mujhe yaad kar rahi thi ....I can feel it...smiley39smiley38

I'm talking about separating from eo and not from the family smiley36
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1839632663260655981?t=ZFB6cm1-NpI77cUJkEbpcg&s=19

Baaki sab toh teek hai but Roh ke baare me aise anaap shanab bolna zaroori hai ???smiley7..usse toh bohot lambi Umar hone chahiye smiley42

Deleted

Edited by Choco_mint - 5 days ago

Word Count: 0

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Add this too, I want to see Armaan jealous… during their separation I want to see her meeting her close college friends or something of that kind…. Where in Armaan gets super jealous seeing her close to him

Aaj Tak sirf AbhiRa ka jalan dekha hai aur ladkiyon ki jalan mazaa nahi aata

. This is the reason I said if I even continue to watch I will watch as a different show altogether. WTH is these 2 doing ? I only missed 2 episodes and duplicate dulhan who wants to marry jeth ji not carring about the samajh is saying hamara parivar toot raha hai ? smiley37 Seriously am going to watch only Rsmiley28R clips from now and their angst love story RoRu FTW smiley42
Edited by Chaitu.V - 5 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/KyvUDAoiE5E?si=aXj3gbaoZNAoF6r-

Me 🤝 IF parallel rishta writers

Trust issues with Ruhi

Chai banayegi?? smiley37 is baar bhi personalised name tags degi Kya smiley42

Sajini235 thumbnail