Okay, I will add 9/10 for you smiley37smiley37

Do it at your own risk smiley20

Screenshot_2024-09-27-16-45-05-196_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

there was supposed to be an abhimaan romantic scene today in their bedroom..but they cut it out and filled it ŵith family nonsense.. people on Twitter are fed up…and so am I…this family is really annoying ..and Armaan spent the whole episode crying for his mother ..he knew his mother didn’t want him to marry abhira..so what does he expect now. He wants everything…mother and abhira and family..and abhiras life is being spoilt and ruined in between. I can’t deal with Armaan today..best thing would be for them to move out..but then if he’s crying like a toddler for that witch step,mother of his..then obviously abhira will try to make him stay with the family..and he also said something like he can’t live without the family.. in that case he should have Listened to his mother and did what she wanted him to do..then he would have had her happy with him..because only when he’s doormat Armaan…his mother and grandmother are happy..as soon as he speaks up…and goes against them…they punish him,🤨

abhi to Arman doormat tha ab abhira bhi doormat banegi to please his family…… I don’t mind if she decides to do that but she should stop her jaap about having self respect after that.
Edited by Lostin90s - 5 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ropu agar steamy scene nhi Mila like you said toh Mai tumhare comment section mein tabahi macha dungi

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Thanks DKP for editing Abhimaan scene and showing too much of Vile V on our screen. Love it !! smiley42smiley42

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I am one step closer to abhira going court main mera baat chalta hain and bahar mera haath smiley42smiley41smiley41Screenshot_2024-09-27-17-08-32-036_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Thanks DKP for editing Abhimaan scene and showing too much of Vile V on our screen. Love it !! smiley42smiley42

Even I too loved it.Last 2 episodes were synonyms of love and peacesmiley37

Edited by elizamerin - 5 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Need this mahasangram so that she can beat up vidya. smiley42Screenshot_2024-09-27-17-11-45-435_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg