Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Mujhe pata hai tu kispe ishaara kar rahi hai and I dont think she will agreesmiley36

Waise Tanu - can we add this to the points tablesmiley36

pata nahi iss scene main editors apni kala kaise dikhyenge aur hum pagal bane pade haismiley37
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I am happy that finally Abhira will see him shirtless🙈smiley36I don't remember any scene like that before.But Ruhi once bumped into his room when he was changing in initial episodes in Mussourie

No abhira was freaking out seeing his under wear in the cupboard 😂😂..she would have had a heart attack seeing him shirtless 😂😂
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kisne aaj ka epi dekha? Abhira armaan ke lap mai soyi thi?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Konsi Rishta ML selfmade man tha?Sab apna family business aur hospital take over kiya.From that they might have achieved the rest.

Armaan is a top lawyer…there’s no question about his professional capabilities.. but he’s emotionally vulnerable when it comes to his step,mom,and kaveri and they both use it to their advantage..but it doesn’t matter..as I think that’s the premise of this whole generation..abhiras job will be to get him his full rights in that house and in the firm.. I think as a couple they are very strong…if Armaan can give up having children for her..he can do anything for her.so I think they’ll always stay together…obviously there will be minor issues,,but the big issue will be sorting out the family..and we probably will see them leave the family at one stage as well…But eventually they’ll get the family together and sort out kaveri and vidya..
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gooddays

Kisne aaj ka epi dekha? Abhira armaan ke lap mai soyi thi?

Yes to the first question & for the second one:

Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope

Edited by Apsvenky - 6 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Time machine se bahar aaya ...smiley41smiley41....

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Kahin yeh log were waiting for kapde change before finally declaring that shaadi ho gayismiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Till he becomes a self made man there’s no point of him having any kids because they will again be puppets of Poddar family .. who are there to amuse Kaveri n Vidya

What's the definition of self-made man or woman here??

If self made man/women means someone who has not taking any help from their family then probably more than half of people in this world won't be qualified to have kids.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 6 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but we wanted to see that romance..I waited two days for that scene because Star station guy said it’s been shot ..🤨.. I had to tolerate all that family jaap for that scene that never happened 😂

that guy just exaggerates ..keep your hopes to 10% of what he says smiley37