Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

he needs to become a strong man with self respect..he can’t be falling at these 2 womens feet constantly. Kaveri has called him and his biological mom Ganda khoon, sautela so many times..and vidya has never really stood up for him when it really mattered.. yes he’s so grateful that they took them,into their family…but he needs to realise..they didn’t do him a favour..he’s a full podaar and has a right to that house and that family..and he needs to start standing up for his rights. He can’t let himself get trodden over and treated like a doormat just because the family took him in..when he was supposed to be living there from his birth as his father married his mother… We need to see Armaan change..he’s still that vulnerable small child when it comes to kaveri and vidya..and abhira told that to vidya today..But he’s a grown man..and it’s time he wised up..and took a stand for himself..

Till he becomes a self made man there’s no point of him having any kids because they will again be puppets of Poddar family .. who are there to amuse Kaveri n Vidya

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

You are asking as if tumhaari jeetne ki koi chance hai.. Sahi hai, umeed kabhi nahi chodnasmiley1

You do know that Rash & Fortnight dono hi team Ruhi ke ex members haismiley36 (I am giving A_Derry_Girl the pass here coz she promptly shifted to the right team today, haina Tanusmiley36)

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Right now Rohit being shirtless in Rishta is enough to push the sanskari meter to 7/10, uske baad woh kuch bhi kare - rona, romance ya phir sirf Abhira ko taade - I am good with itsmiley36

7/10 toh batao aise hi ho gaya. Iske baad eye lock bhi hai. And Abhira in the same bathroom. Lagta hai 7/10 wale log pehle hi haar gaye smiley42
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Armaan shower mein ro raha hoga phir towel dene Abhira aayegi and 2 mins ka eyelock 🥰 vo kiss karne try karega and koi knock karega vunka bedroom ka door 😍😍

Edited by Digastric - 6 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

yeh sab batana zaroori nhi thasmiley13😵‍💫 but accha hai Ruhi ne yeh wale Armaan ko nhi dekhasmiley44

Actually Abhira has seen him shirtless when he got stabbed in his chest and Abhira stitched his wound smiley37

Yeah .how can I forget that.Stitch bhi kiyasmiley42

Ruhi ne tho accidentally dekha,abhira ne kitna kuch kiya aur kitna kuch karnewale hosmiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

7/10 toh batao aise hi ho gaya. Iske baad eye lock bhi hai. And Abhira in the same bathroom. Lagta hai 7/10 wale log pehle hi haar gaye smiley42

Mujhe pata hai tu kispe ishaara kar rahi hai and I dont think she will agreesmiley36

Waise Tanu - can we add this to the points tablesmiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Hoga na.. Hot water se, full room will be steamy.. smiley20

Waise I am not complaining really even if that's the case....Better to cry under the shower than sitting on the floor.... We will focus only on the important things, like the tear filled eyessmiley1

Tv 📺 me eyes dekhenge insta me hot bod

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

so basically romance was on neither’s mind ..toh phir problem kya hai smiley37

but we wanted to see that romance..I waited two days for that scene because Star station guy said it’s been shot ..🤨.. I had to tolerate all that family jaap for that scene that never happened 😂
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

1000053731.jpg

I think he's looking at Abhira smiley42

Waise what could be the reason for Abhira to join him in the shower. smiley39And it can't be the itv cliche "oh i forgot my towel" coz there's literally a towel behind himsmiley37

Aise kyu dekhega Abhira ko??smiley37smiley37

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Till he becomes a self made man there’s no point of him having any kids because they will again be puppets of Poddar family .. who are there to amuse Kaveri n Vidya

Konsi Rishta ML selfmade man tha?Sab apna family business aur hospital take over kiya.From that they might have achieved the rest.