News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Rohit said that it's a streamy scenesmiley42smiley43

Hoga na.. Hot water se, full room will be steamy.. smiley20

Waise I am not complaining really even if that's the case....Better to cry under the shower than sitting on the floor.... We will focus only on the important things, like the tear filled eyessmiley1

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Waise I am not complaining really even if that's the case....Better to cry under the shower than sitting on the floor.... We will focus only on the important things, like the tear filled eyessmiley1

Treat others with kindness

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

1000053731.jpg

I think he's looking at Abhira smiley42

Waise what could be the reason for Abhira to join him in the shower. smiley39And it can't be the itv cliche "oh i forgot my towel" coz there's literally a towel behind himsmiley37

But really looking at this don't you feel he was crying?

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

The scenes we discuss soich ,they will edit it out or ruin it with bad cameraangle .but we don't have prior knowledge about the scenes which came out well like that kiss in 7 beauty spots

btw what is the prize and punishment of this contest smiley42

I am asking since yesterday no one is telling punishment we will decide according to who looses... like if RohitRocks or Solitudelover looses they will have to watch all episodes next weeksmiley17

Winner we need to decide

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Yes I also felt the samesmiley19

Fortnight thumbnail

mujhe toh aankhon mein aansoo nhi kuch aur dikh raha hai smiley37smiley37smiley37

I will think of a much horrible punishment for you..... you should watch aao abhira aao episode daily twice for next one week

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Armaan bashing is carried over from yesterday that he is crying like a simpering kid for his mommy while Abhira has to take care of him. Apparently usne uska theka thodi lekar rakha haismiley36

Yeah , I read somewhere that he should be on his knees apologizing her.

Fortnight thumbnail

Even if he's crying. I'm glad that he's shirtless, under the shower. Aise crying scenes main mind nhi karungi smiley43