Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yup, it was her trying to comfort him, but he was preoccupied with packing while she was preoccupied with showing Vidya what she was missing by giving her Armaan's kid clothessmiley36

so basically romance was on neither’s mind ..toh phir problem kya hai smiley37
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Agar Ab ne Arsa ke bare chest par hath rakha( high high chances)tho kya point milega????

0....ye bakwas nhi maan rahi mai.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

he needs to become a strong man with self respect..he can’t be falling at these 2 womens feet constantly. Kaveri has called him and his biological mom Ganda khoon, sautela so many times..and vidya has never really stood up for him when it really mattered.. yes he’s so grateful that they took them,into their family…but he needs to realise..they didn’t do him a favour..he’s a full podaar and has a right to that house and that family..and he needs to start standing up for his rights. He can’t let himself get trodden over and treated like a doormat just because the family took him in..when he was supposed to be living there from his birth as his father married his mother… We need to see Armaan change..he’s still that vulnerable small child when it comes to kaveri and vidya..and abhira told that to vidya today..But he’s a grown man..and it’s time he wised up..and took a stand for himself..

He went against these 2 women and left ruhi at the altar and that was no small step for armaan, when once he was not able to raise voice against them now he speaks up against them..... He is a Poddar by birth but that acceptance he got as a poddar is due to Vidya.....and expecting him to full fledge fight against them, claim everything and disown the relation he has is not happening..... there is growth in his character and there will be further growth everything cant happen over night.......

Edited by Rash_H - 6 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Armaan’s weak spot is not Kaveri but Vidya ..he was able to stand up to Kaveri ..but with Vidya, he finds it close to impossible to …he stalled Kaveri when she pushed him on the divorce ..but he lost it when he saw Abhira pushing Vidya …even then he tried to find ways to stall later but Abhira had already accepted Kaveri’s deal….so in a sense, both broke their marriage for Vidya’s sake ..Armaan then agreed to marry Ruhi only because it was what Vidya wanted at that point ..

in all this, I think it is a huge deal for him to oppose Vidya and marry Abhira ..it reflects the depth of love that he feels for her …but again, I think his perception of Vidya is that she is a reasonable woman ..he probably thought she was disappointed on his behalf and would eventually accept the marriage once it was a done deal ..he did not expect the degree of viciousness she unleashed ..so far as Vidya goes, she feels betrayed that Armaan chose Abhira despite the fact that she was magnanimous enough to accept the other woman’s child ..the whole conflict is not even about Abhira at one level ..she is just a trigger ..it is about Armaan’s choice not being Vidya’s mamta …I think she’ll probably relent after a bit but the big breaking point will be Shivani…when she realizes how Shivani has likely been betrayed and Armaan too ..that day, Vidya herself will likely ask Armaan to leave because staying with this family would be tantamount to humiliating the woman who gave him life ! They’ll likely ww Kaveri too by saying things went out of control..this is broadly what I am expecting, DKP!

Anyway what’s playing out now is Armaan and Vidya’s love story and not Armaan and Abhira’s lol

Loved this because this exactly what has been playing since the last few days. I saw the entire episode after a long time today (mainly coz Vidya had no dialogues, so did not need to hear her screech), but Armaan's words today really brought home why he is so affected by Vidya's behaviour after his wedding.

Last time when he left Ruhi at the mandap and didnt marry her, even then Vidya never really disowned him. She was upset, but it was Kaveri who was more irate with Armaan's actions. Also when Armaan came back to apologise, Vidya grudgingly forgave him even if she didnt support him, which he was okay with.

Today when she says that she refuses to accept him as her son - that has truly shaken his foundation. Today his dialogue - "Ab koi haq nahi raha, sirf farz hai" really showed just how little he thinks of himself in this family and just how difficult it is for him to function right now. That man is broken that a choice he made for himself has made his mother go to such an extreme - hence he feels that maybe doing exactly what she wants may somewhat subdue her and maybe she may accept him again.

I do not want to comment on Shivani untill I see that DKP actually remembers her, but I agree - if we have to see Armaan really leave home, Kaveri's hand has to be forced by Vidya or Shivani's truth

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

haaye haaye ..all thanks to @apsvenky smiley37

Dekha, mere hone ke kya kya fayde aap sabko milte haismiley36

And Rash_H - chalo maaf kiya this time

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yup, it was her trying to comfort him, but he was preoccupied with packing while she was preoccupied with showing Vidya what she was missing by giving her Armaan's kid clothessmiley36

I felt editors cut some portion..smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

IMG_20240927_153623.jpg

Sitara bas actors ko idhar udhar behjta raheyta hai smiley36smiley39

Screenshot_2024-09-27-15-38-25-407_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

1000053726.jpg

Yeh scene kal aayega nasmiley42

Edited by Fortnight - 6 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

IMG_20240927_153623.jpg

Sitara bas actors ko idhar udhar behjta raheyta hai smiley36smiley39

Screenshot_2024-09-27-15-38-25-407_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Sitara FLs also met each other when Rishta's sangeet epis were telecasted na?? That was for what?
Edited by OliviaP - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

1000053726.jpg

Yeh scene kal aayega nasmiley42

I directly clicked on the last bit of today's episode early in the morning cause us star station waaley ne kaha tha iska promo ayega. But mere saath fraud hogaya smiley7