Can this compensate??

Bolti band

haaye haaye ..all thanks to @apsvenky smiley37
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

huh? Drama continues 🙄 I was hoping to get hot ArSa and romance in precapsmiley38 and yaha toh same recycle chal raha haismiley39

there was supposed to be an abhimaan romantic scene today in their bedroom..but they cut it out and filled it ŵith family nonsense.. people on Twitter are fed up…and so am I…this family is really annoying ..and Armaan spent the whole episode crying for his mother ..he knew his mother didn’t want him to marry abhira..so what does he expect now. He wants everything…mother and abhira and family..and abhiras life is being spoilt and ruined in between. I can’t deal with Armaan today..best thing would be for them to move out..but then if he’s crying like a toddler for that witch step,mother of his..then obviously abhira will try to make him stay with the family..and he also said something like he can’t live without the family.. in that case he should have Listened to his mother and did what she wanted him to do..then he would have had her happy with him..because only when he’s doormat Armaan…his mother and grandmother are happy..as soon as he speaks up…and goes against them…they punish him,🤨

Edited by Indira1211 - 6 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

IMG_8777.pngMan oh man…I just can’t ..they’re now complaining to Sheena that her husband is not doing right by Abhira smiley37smiley37smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i don't want bts for that scene warna episode mein bas disappointment milegi. Let it be a surprise smiley36

there was supposed to be a romantic scene on their suhaagraat..star station guy had confirmed…but they cut that scene out today and filled it with family jaap. I’m only watching this show now for abhimaan as every other character annoys me..ok..manu meenu and chorus gang I like..but they are like insignificant..and all others are intolerable ..looks like I’ll have to just watch abhimaan clips from now..as the episodes are really so toxic although nasty characters

Edited by Indira1211 - 6 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kya add nhi kiya, batana I will add.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Kya add nhi kiya, batana I will add.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165894203

Ye wala add karna tha

Fortnight thumbnail

https://youtu.be/km0ZzwckOlM?si=eocBu2JP6INuOZUl

India forums really hates Ruhi smiley37smiley37

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Shayad IF ko pata nahi hain ki bacchi ka hridayaparivarthan huva hain🤣🤣🤣
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Btw aaj toh Romantic scene aana tha na which was initiated by Abhira smiley7

Lagta hai editors ne uspe kaichi chal dismiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

sacch bolne mei kya sharam ..haan haan haan ..hum superficial and shallow hain..pretty face ke aage kuch nahi dikhta smiley37

Exactly - warna who in their right mind would sit through this whatever they're throwing at ussmiley36