Mandeep123 thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

I think Ruhi Arman wedding won't happen. Ruhi will act to commit suicide to force Armaan, but somehow Armaan will manage to backfire her plan. Probably Rohit would reach there, will spot her car and will feel humiliated and cheated! Will commit Suicide! What do you guys opine?

Do you think both the families will finally get to see Ruhi's mad frenzy! Will Manish disown Ruhi? Or like Naira , Rohit's death blame would fall on Abhira as she would be the one to whom Rohit would call to apologise!

I think they have planned a two year leep. Post which they will show Abhira Arman either separated or staying away from Udaipur, probably in Kasuli.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Mandeep123

I think Ruhi Arman wedding won't happen. Ruhi will act to commit suicide to force Armaan, but somehow Armaan will manage to backfire her plan. Probably Rohit would reach there, will spot her car and will feel humiliated and cheated! Will commit Suicide! What do you guys opine?

Do you think both the families will finally get to see Ruhi's mad frenzy! Will Manish disown Ruhi? Or like Naira , Rohit's death blame would fall on Abhira as she would be the one to whom Rohit would call to apologise!

I think they have planned a two year leep. Post which they will show Abhira Arman either separated or staying away from Udaipur, probably in Kasuli.

I don't think itni jaldi this will happen. This season blame Abhira pe nahi Armaan par aega I guess. Kuch toh naya dikhae iss baar.

Originally posted by: Mandeep123

Why should Rohit commit suicide? If he comes to know about his wife’s infidelity, he should throw her out of his house, get divorced, marry someone else and live a happy life.. or if he is feeling villainy, he should torture/ humiliate her & make her run away from his house.. but don’t think they will show that..

Once Roohi’s kaands come to light, he might divorce her but Roohi would have caused so much more damage in their life already.. the brothers will be divided, family will be broken.. Rohit might feel ashamed and guilty.. I also don’t think Rohit will die this season.. if they need white day it might be someone else.. white day won’t be the reason for Armaan Abhira separation.. most likely Abhimaan will be kicked out of the house soon together..

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bechara Rohit character just came back after 6-8 months 😂

I don’t think he will be killed off so fast!