Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Posted: 9 days ago

The Rishta Legacy!!!!!

Passing Legacy to next Generation..smiley27

Rista Women have long been the torchbearers of wisdom, strength, and compassion, passing their legacy.

Inspiring future generations to carry forward their legacy with the same elegance and fortitude.

IMG_20240914_111647.jpg

#HinaKhan #ShivangiJoshi #PranaliRathod #SamridhiiShukla

Ps. Fun purpose, No Hustling Bustling Please!! I hope I'm not violating the rules here.

Abhira with mumma, Nani, par-nani, and Par-par Nani....

Edited by Tooktook003 - 9 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have a question 🙋‍♀️ If this Manish and Swarna from same generation as Season 1 Akshara and Naitik. Why can’t others from their generation and below be alive too 😂

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tooktook003

The Rishta Legacy!!!!!

Rista Women have long been the torchbearers of wisdom, strength, and compassion, passing their legacy.

Inspiring future generations to carry forward their legacy with the same elegance and fortitude.

IMG_20240914_111647.jpg

Ps. Fun purpose, No Hustling Bustling Please!! I hope I'm not violating the rules here.

This is such a sweet picture 💚
How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Beautiful legacy picture it is.smiley27smiley27

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

The Rishta Legacy!!!!!

IMG_20240914_111647.jpg

I really love it dude thanks for making this,I love it,I saved this pic also in gallary.

Just a suggestion that,I recongnised four woman Akshara, Rajashri, Akshu and Abhira but naira's face is not matching.It's just a suggestion dil mein mat lena please,Bahut pyara banaya hai,Ekdam mast.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Logic died years ago in Rishta!!! Why to find it now?? Fictional orientation need some kind of artistic leverage. No one can throw spider Webs from their arms but we all love spider man!!

Tooktook003 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Are itne avtar bana diye h that even my software started to hang!! I will something else with naira

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I have a question 🙋‍♀️ If this Manish and Swarna from same generation as Season 1 Akshara and Naitik. Why can’t others from their generation and below be alive too 😂

because Unko new contract nahi diya isliye they aren’t alive
Tooktook003 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

This is out of topic discussion. We can make opinions.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

This is out of topic discussion. We can make opinions.

I replied to a post there. Shouldn’t be an issue

Btw which software do you use for AI?