Poll

How many of you’ll are legacy viewers? Whether that be from Gen 1, 2 or 3?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago
Actually with every season the life of these legacy akshara descendants is getting downgraded. I meant akshara was pampered super rich , then naira lived in luxury for few years until ran away constantly by her own choice and lived as commoner but still quite well life. 3gen akshara has good luxury life for first half and after divorce she lived middle class almost poor life πŸ˜”and now Abhira she is totally orphaned and poor with hardly any money in her account. I don't understand yrkkh obsession with making all akshara fl descendants into paragon of goodness and sacrifice and to glorify their mahanata they will turn a very good kind person into worst villain 😀 sirat was such a great person who lived and cared for Goenka family for more years than naira but no only naira the bhagodi bahus daughter was epitome of kindness. And funny enough akshara descendants whichever family they went to brought destruction of that family. Goenka are almost extinct and birla oh god πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ entire family gone only Shivam by grace may have lived only because he stayed away in hostel from akshara otherwise they may have killed him also in freak accident. Yrkkh main mission is destroying all rich families of udaipur.
barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

πŸ’―I too feel Abhira & Armaan 1.0's chemistry was very intriguing & very real ,organic & flawless just like KAIRA or other memorable couples. They complemented each other soo well, that it all felt real. They looked too cute & beautiful together., no matter what people say & go gaga over Armaan 2.0 & Abhira can never recreate the same camaraderie & charm like OG ARMAAN- ABHIRA. They even being in the same frame, screamed chemistry. The fire was real . Wo cringey & clingy scenes ke mohtaaj nahi the to stir sensation through their chemistry

Missing Shehzada-Samriddhi as Arman-Abhira

I too watch their scenes sporadically

I would always prefer Armaan 1.0 & Abhira...and I miss them very much. We've been brutally robbed off an amazing couple by shrewd DKP.

True that!

I mean RoPu is a wonderful actor and he's doing exceptionally well with the character.

But i would be lying if I say I do not miss Armaan 1.0

Their chemistry was what drew me in. Besides I don't do well with changes in general.

But, life goes on so I have made peace with RoPu's Armaan.

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bang on you'r observations are accurate πŸ’― agree

Originally posted by: ashle

Actually with every season the life of these legacy akshara descendants is getting downgraded. I meant akshara was pampered super rich , then naira lived in luxury for few years until ran away constantly by her own choice and lived as commoner but still quite well life. 3gen akshara has good luxury life for first half and after divorce she lived middle class almost poor life πŸ˜”and now Abhira she is totally orphaned and poor with hardly any money in her account. I don't understand yrkkh obsession with making all akshara fl descendants into paragon of goodness and sacrifice and to glorify their mahanata they will turn a very good kind person into worst villain 😀 sirat was such a great person who lived and cared for Goenka family for more years than naira but no only naira the bhagodi bahus daughter was epitome of kindness. And funny enough akshara descendants whichever family they went to brought destruction of that family. Goenka are almost extinct and birla oh god πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ entire family gone only Shivam by grace may have lived only because he stayed away in hostel from akshara otherwise they may have killed him also in freak accident. Yrkkh main mission is destroying all rich families of udaipur.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 22 days ago

ha ha true i heard og ak was keeping family together but her descendants were proved as curse to their in laws family. πŸ˜„ naira was still fine. Birla's are destroyed as ak just proved as a curse to them. Now abhira may also cause most destruction to poddars once she gets married.

I wonder how itv audience are okay with bahu's like ak4 as no family would like having a bahu who prioritizes strangers over family members. Shahi should stop getting their legacy kid married to a good family if they are obsessed with this.

They can show fl having an ashram and adopting and baby and raising it and helping poor and needy ppl and solving their issue.

Edited by firewings_diya - 22 days ago
Posted: 22 days ago

main reason for this is they can't overpower anyone above badi akshara any day. So with naira the run away and mistrust traits started. We can never compare both maa beti so naira had a different journey in spite of flaws. Her motto to change the family rules slowly were reached but Goenkas are same as the roots are different they are selfish and egoistic. What they planted for next generation is their parvarish and blood it's nothing related to badi ak or naira .the number of frauds and lies those sisters did they are vamps in story in a way not heroine or pl. Both sisters were equal in crimes till end . Ond got redeemed as she realised the other never got any realisation nor redemption just went in flow of her nonsense. We can't compare akshara junior or abhira. Abhira says truth not like her mother but she is arrogant shows ego attitude zidd whereas her mom was calm and accepting. Day by day the dose of fl is reduced and none is related to the previous one except through womb. 🀣