Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

I think pakhi ne bahut juada hi dramakiya tha and kuch kyada hi involve ho gayi thi Virat or sai ke bich yaha takki apne pati ko bhi puri tarah bhul gayi bhale hi mare ya jiyd and woh generation end hone se pehle pakhi achanak chali gayi because of realization ki virat kabhi bhi mera nahi ho sakta.Toh kya Ruhi is generation ke end mein Armaan ir Abhira ke bache jab 8 saal ke ho jayenge tab realize karegi.

I laugh when people say ruhi is worse than pakhi. Did they ever saw pakhi character? Ruhi showed empathy when abhira was harassed in party but pakhi deliberately sent another man to Sai's room to malign her character. Ruhi atleast getting called out by getting slaps. But ghum showed sai getting slaps. Abhira has so much support from family while sai who was 18 y/o endured everything on her own.

Originally posted by: Krinya

To all those who believe there's a separation ahead and shadi is stalled , aisa kabhi nai hoga smiley37

Abhira will be back in out house in no time..shadi will also go by plan...reverse gear bahut jaldi lagega. Abhi toh arman sa ki shadi aur sr honi hai..nautanki Asli toh uske baad hi hogismiley37

and funny part is let abheera ask Manish with what haq he is taking her home. Whenever she needed someone why he didn't come or hold her. How come he took her like ruhi now. Let him answer if he has guts to tell truth. Why should abheera chose ruhis parnanu over ar or poddars who gave her shelter till now. 😂

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ya but we got many weeks of angst

They got divorced. Abhira was poor, hungry, alone. Armaan was doing tod phod in his room .hogaya ab. Let them handle pain, problems together now.

I think the whole separation- reunion is overrated.

Angst and drama can totally happen even without MU, separation. Angst ke liye Abhira missing parents, Armaam getting kicked out of firm, some fake allegations of fraud on Abhira or Armaan by client, sab dikha sakte hai..

Medical issues, sensitive topics leke uska satyanaash na karein.

Infertility track ka angst makes sense only when a couple is married and sexually active for a while and cant conceive and if makers know how to show it sensitively.

But here we will get only crassness of how Abhira is cursed, how she is "baanjh" , how she can't give any khushi to her husband and family. Aisi ghatiyapan nahi chahiye. They already have enough crassness happening

Dont worry they will not drag this….. I am sure this track is only to make Ab move to goenka house for remaining rasam and wedding🙄…… I just hope IR happens in between or Ru get exposed🫤
How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sa7861

why does it feel like they are fooling us with this track? i am confused as to how ruhi would have done this after today's episode. all the IF articles have been incorrect about the sangeet. i feel lost as to where this story is going now and i don't know if i can trust anything now 😣

Don't think Ruhi has any role in this. She hardly has working braincells to execute this. But if she did, she is improving from her 7 step plan.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

title song is the theme song .. of the series belongs to every family

Oh Kanha belongs to the legacy FL ,

even dil se bandhi ek dor … was supposed to be a couple song ..

Pyaar mil jaye piya ka pyaar mil jaye ..was again a couple song .. I remember it was first sung by akshara and Varsha .. in Gangaur .. when Varsha was in love with shaurya ..

Now I guess they have seen insta reels in teej .. and are singing

son chidiya … was another song

In Ghum Sai ka fertility issue was not genetic.. it was Trp induced plus Sai was going through extreme trauma and stress ..

in Ghum 2.5 .. Savi gets a bullet in the lower abdomen to save her they remove her uterus .. it’s a part of the story from the beginning.. and the base is the bond between a small girl and Savi ..

She comes as a god gift and both complete each other .. I will be more than happy if they don’t go the cliche route of Savi having her own child .. it’s a wonderful message they are sending for once .. so that people learn to accept and adjust to difficult situations

@bold That would be amazing. Yhm could have showed it instead of going for surrogacy route. They gave reason for savi for being infertile. She is not getting taunted for being infertile like other shows atleast for now. Hope they continue it.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

and funny part is let abheera ask Manish with what haq he is taking her home. Whenever she needed someone why he didn't come or hold her. How come he took her like ruhi now. Let him answer if he has guts to tell truth. Why should abheera chose ruhis parnanu over ar or poddars who gave her shelter till now. 😂

Exactly that whole dragging part is looking out of place….. they should have done IR first ….. the impact would have been powerfulsmiley39

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ya but we got many weeks of angst

They got divorced. Abhira was poor, hungry, alone. Armaan was doing tod phod in his room .hogaya ab. Let them handle pain, problems together now.

I think the whole separation- reunion is overrated.

Angst and drama can totally happen even without MU, separation. Angst ke liye Abhira missing parents, Armaam getting kicked out of firm, some fake allegations of fraud on Abhira or Armaan by client, sab dikha sakte hai..

Medical issues, sensitive topics leke uska satyanaash na karein.

Infertility track ka angst makes sense only when a couple is married and sexually active for a while and cant conceive and if makers know how to show it sensitively.

But here we will get only crassness of how Abhira is cursed, how she is "baanjh" , how she can't give any khushi to her husband and family. Aisi ghatiyapan nahi chahiye. They already have enough crassness happening

very true and infertility is many times due to stress .. today they may show the medical reports of Abhira have been forged .. but what guarantee that she will be having babies in 2-3 years time .. by showing all this just before marriage they are placing Abhira in a difficult situation.. that having a child is a must to stay in this family

I know many couples these days who are facing these issues a few succeed through IVF . A lot of of them have taken the adoption way ❤️❤️..

and now few have also opted for surrogacy ..

One very close cousin of mine is relaxed and they have adjusted to the situation that they cannot have kids and will remain like this .. they don’t want to take the pressure of small kids as they are both now a lot older .. they want to travel and do other things .. it’s a couples decision .. the family cannot put pressure right from the start

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Can they show identity revelation already. It is looking so cringe. Not just ruhi anyone would get irritated by seeing manish's over action for other girl out of dil ka rishta. Abhira living with manish without IR looks bad on her part.

Originally posted by: How_you_doingg

Don't think Ruhi has any role in this. She hardly has working braincells to execute this. But if she did, she is improving from her 7 step plan.

Its not her plan but she will definitely use this opportunity for her own good smiley7….. she will add some mirch masala and tell some different versions
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

@bold That would be amazing. Yhm could have showed it instead of going for surrogacy route. They gave reason for savi for being infertile. She is not getting taunted for being infertile like other shows atleast for now. Hope they continue it.

she was taunted at the beginning when family was searching for rishtas .. a lot of family rejected her and she told them at the first meeting ..

It was the base and then this girl comes in her life as a neighbour and she starts doing khit pit with the father of the child for being negligent parent