Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes but abhira is marrying Armaan..not dadisa or vidya..who are the flippers and problems. This gen Armaan is going to be a far better partner than karthik or abhimanyu..that’s what I foreshadow..so,despite a whole range of issues he’ll stand by Abhira..maybe they’ll even show them leave podaars house.if the need arises. Armaan and abhira do have a weakness for family..because both feel like outsiders and crave this family. Anyway my opinion would be ..why bother with this irritating old hag kaveri..abhira and Armaan should just move out and live in their own home..but this is rishta..so,they’ll keep them there for the drama..

😁 I'll not contest this but wait to see how things unfold post the wedding ..🤞

Edited by Krinya - 5 days ago

Ruhi went aside and Rohit came to her. She told him she can't dance for them and he can do and he can't force her

20240914_113457-COLLAGE.jpg

Rohit told won't I understand you are nit feeling as Manish uncle is supporting bhabhi and why will I force you to dance.

Rohit is the understanding one didn't scold or force her in a way balancing all keeping them together.

Ruhi immediately said sorry to him. Rohit asked her yo come stay near him his family his mom dad will be happy and she is not left alone. And he left it to her choice.

His mantra worked on her as he is pulling her to his side and his family side not left alone when in pain. 20240914_113533-COLLAGE.jpg

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Itna acha song tha..some.manhoos came and interrupted.. I'm talking about tutak tutak tutiyan smiley36 Punjabi songs are Punjabi songs smiley16

Anyhow..cousins dance was really nice , energetic, the while vibe was wonderful..

Beti ke papa can't even lip sync smiley11

Dadisa I felt is aping Nita ambanismiley37chalo but her dance was very elegant ..

Ruhi actually moved a little bit coz of rohit ! I wish she gets out of this janjaal & focus on rohit and her shadi .

The last part well , reports toh fake hogi hi hogi by the assistant or the doctor , most probably by the assistant but the thing is ..ghoom phirke abhira ka ddp continues n it's too boring now..Manish g Is in lala land , wants best of both worlds ab bas inka bhi pikachoo dekhna hai mujhe

Abheera got dadaji as spl guest by bringing his photo and dadi ki danced slightly remembered her shadi sangeet dance.

Poddars danced on legacy song so next is all their family and kids coming in story with gvs cut aside. 20240914_112231-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera had stomach pain and fell down

20240914_112306-COLLAGE.jpg

She wanted to go home .

Dadi is doubting ar kuch hua toh nahi 😜20240914_112141-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish prayed God for his bachi ki jaan to be saved and if wanted his life can be taken away.20240914_081543-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi listened to his prayer and cried. Obviously wo telling truth Manish is doing all this dance. So Manish ticket is ready. It will cover in mujhe kuch nahi chahiye 🤗

Screenshot_2024-09-14-07-36-19-641_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

The doctor and asst came out said it's all weakness and tiredness and let blood reports come .20240914_081831-COLLAGE.jpg

The asst told doctor we could have told truth not hiding to them. Doctor said kaveri ji is my friend so i need to confirm it thru reports. Vidya listened and asked is something serious. Doctor told we will tell once reports come in.20240914_081734-COLLAGE.jpg

By the way this doctor lady was our favourite nurse of doctor saab a Cupid to main couple same artist repeated as doctor so she got promoted and the asst too was same from there 🤗

Edited by Mehersudha - 5 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

They shoukd have played this for goenka's smiley36

In gujrathi i think mota is bada smiley37 so goenka's are the eldest one so ye song bantha hai smiley37

https://youtu.be/i35AUg11hvo?feature=shared

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Abheera got dadaji as spl guest by bringing his photo and dadi ki danced slightly remembered her shadi sangeet dance.

Poddars danced on legacy song so next is all their family and kids coming in story with gvs cut aside. 20240914_112231-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera had stomach pain and fell down

20240914_112306-COLLAGE.jpg

She wanted to go home .

Dadi is doubting ar kuch hua toh nahi 😜20240914_112141-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish prayed God for his bachi ki jaan to be saved and if wanted his life can be taken away.20240914_081543-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi listened to his prayer and cried. Obviously wo telling truth Manish is doing all this dance. So Manish ticket is ready. It will cover in mujhe kuch nahi chahiye 🤗

Screenshot_2024-09-14-07-36-19-641_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

The doctor and asst came out said it's all weakness and tiredness and let blood reports come .20240914_081831-COLLAGE.jpg

The asst told doctor we could have told truth not hiding to them. Doctor said kaveri ji is my friend so i need to confirm it thru reports. Vidya listened and asked is something serious. Doctor told we will tell once reports come in.20240914_081734-COLLAGE.jpg

By the way this doctor lady was our favourite nurse of doctor saab a Cupid to main couple same artist repeated as doctor so she got promoted and the asst too was same from there 🤗

so precap was a just a trailer. Doctor ne complete test kiya ?

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

so precap was a just a trailer. Doctor ne complete test kiya ?

today they checked and sent blood they gueseed i feel but confirmation they needed. Precap is for Monday Tuesday. Tomorrow ar might show abheera how he loves kids and want a family. 🤗

Keerti naira were pregnant at a time but naira was told can't become mother kirti got confirmed. But next naira got it too with complications she went for mc and ran back home chosing kid against her life. Both pregnancy at a go godhbharai too. Kirti ka little ahead they four went together for babymoon and aditya did an accident that only kartik had hosh. Nairas baby girl died, kirti delivered boy but kirti naksh in coma. So to keep a mother a baby alive kartik swaps kirti baby with naira and tells naksh their baby died. Till kirti got her hosh back it's dragged. In namkaran baby is named as krish their baby by kartik. Once truth out naira had memory loss as she had clots issue recovered then itself pregnancy followed. They nay go this way or abhira ruhi mom way too.

Edited by Mehersudha - 5 days ago
xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

manish dancing on samdhan song with naira equivalent dadisa is something I had never expected smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: xanalyst

manish dancing on samdhan song with naira equivalent dadisa is something I had never expected smiley37

Naira and Kartik dancing on kaato se kheech ke yeh Payal zz is also too much

It would have been better if dadisa had put Sanjay dutt ka look alike wala pic in the BG .. and danced on one of her disco songs with him

She could also put Raj babbar ka look alike pic .. and sung her classic hoton se Chhoolo tum .. mera geet Amar Kar do

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

That movie was her debut naa. smiley36