Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

How ironic is that.. the poddars dancing on ye rishta kya kehlata hai , dadisa impressed with abhira , she's dancing, all issues resolved but the moment something bad happens they're ready to abandon abhira , humiliate her & throw her out smiley32 the same people adore her the next day & dance on yrkkh

they are not her blood so they behave that way only. And it will be forever not for now or little more yrs. Once kids come in between it will be more dance only
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I cannot even call Ruhi a vamp, she is just a pathetic 30 year old woman-child that cannot get over the fact that someone rejected her. The way she is still running after Armaan, saying hum tumhaare saath hai, etc and making those stupid abla faces at him is simply deplorable. Ruhi seems to have frozen at the age of 6 and never really grown up since then.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So how that turn into a positive pregnancy test smiley39

by colouring on prega news kit probably šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

very true and infertility is many times due to stress .. today they may show the medical reports of Abhira have been forged .. but what guarantee that she will be having babies in 2-3 years time .. by showing all this just before marriage they are placing Abhira in a difficult situation.. that having a child is a must to stay in this family

I know many couples these days who are facing these issues a few succeed through IVF . A lot of of them have taken the adoption way ā¤ļøā¤ļø..

and now few have also opted for surrogacy ..

One very close cousin of mine is relaxed and they have adjusted to the situation that they cannot have kids and will remain like this .. they donā€™t want to take the pressure of small kids as they are both now a lot older .. they want to travel and do other things .. itā€™s a couples decision .. the family cannot put pressure right from the start

yes infertility is very common..like 1 in 6 couples..and thereā€™s so many different options availableā€¦ivf, adoption, surrogacy, egg donors, etc.. and podaars have so much money ..so they can do everything to make sure abhira and Armaan, have a baby.. I know of a couple..both doctors..where the wife struggled for years to have a baby..she kept on miscarrying..but eventually they used a surrogate and had 3 children..first a boy ..then twins..a girl and a boy..and they didnā€™t use her eggs as they werenā€™t viable..so they used her husbands sperm and the surrogates eggs ..i believe the surrogate was her cousinā€¦and the children look just like her husband and herā€¦and theyā€™re a happy content family now..So thereā€™s lots of options ..But dkp have just made these podaars so backwards..they are living in the 1900s šŸ™„
Edited by Indira1211 - 5 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes infertility is very common..like 1 in 6 couples..and thereā€™s so many different options availableā€¦ivf, adoption, surrogacy, egg donors, etc.. and podaars have so much money ..so they can do everything to make sure abhira and Armaan, have a baby.. I know of a couple..both doctors..where the wife struggled for years to have a baby..she kept on miscarrying..but eventually they used a surrogate and had 3 children..first a boy ..then twins..a girl and a boy..and they didnā€™t use her eggs as they werenā€™t viable..so they used her husbands sperm and the surrogates eggs ..i believe the surrogate was her cousinā€¦and the children look just like her husband and herā€¦and theyā€™re a happy content family now..So thereā€™s lots of options ..But dkp have just made these podaars so backwards..they are living in the 1900s šŸ™„

surrogacy is so common these days .. thanks to the celebrities having kids at old age .. I know of a very middle class couple .. I donā€™t stay in India I had met them in family function in India in December ..

Then my mom told me .. we are going for their baby function in February or march .. I was like .. I didnā€™t know she was pregnant..

My mother said no .. they knew a family in their village who agreed to have their surrogate baby and they paid a reasonable amount which was not too much ..

So people are doing it discreetly ..

ITV is making a hue and cry about it

823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I can only deal with one Goenka at the time, otherwise I'll blow smiley44 The whole precap is triggering, how the hell did Ru get her hands on Ab report to be the one telling Ar. Like you said and this kaayar dhongi buddha, Ab is just letting him drag her out, while Ar look on smiley39

I've learn patience it help with not getting warning or my post being deleted which used to happen a lot here. I'll wait till the episode airs cause precap be misleading too smiley36

curse the epis not the people šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ secret of no warning

Ru getting hands on report is same as her mother getting hand on ak ka report back when she was married to #1 husband. Same track hi chap rhe. The makers are coward. They want the behna connection yet slyly make ruhi vamp and a sympathetic character. If you hate abhira so much and want to stop the wedding do something important. Ye sab report niklane se kya hoga? It should have been classic she didn't tell you she don't trust you she don't like your family type of manipulation. I have lost umeed from ruhi isse acha to swaragini se copy paste krlete.

Badme abhira shayad puchegi and Manish will give Dil ka rishta nonsense. She needs to be firm, it's just that we know they are nanu poti we don't think it's odd bt imagine 100 yr old budha touching for forehead spending lacs on you? Creeeeepyyy

Uski ma k stranger danger k wajeh se abhira ayi duniya mein bt atlst she picked same Umar k Banda. Kya akshara kya hi kiye ho tum bitiya k sath šŸ˜’šŸ„±

How ironic is that.. the poddars dancing on ye rishta kya kehlata hai , dadisa impressed with abhira , she's dancing, all issues resolved but the moment something bad happens they're ready to abandon abhira , humiliate her & throw her out smiley32 the same people adore her the next day & dance on yrkkh

and funnily all the abhira supporters at home who stands in line to discuss pros cons of bhabhi ko rehna chahiye nhi rehna chahiye stays mum in shock as kaveri spews venom šŸ„±šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ aise supports se to akele rho. Atlst virats mom used to says something for Sai. Manisha ko bas ruhi ko taunt Krna ata hai she piss her pants in front of kaveri, loser kahinki . Vidya to hai hi useless

Waise bhi half the members in house don't want the shadi. Ye to kaveri k dead husband ko le aye so she pighal gyi

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 5 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes that scene was hilariousā€¦armaansa acting all innocentā€¦as if heā€™s not thinking of SR with abhira 24/7 šŸ˜‚

Yeah Armaan was behaving too innocent.. it would have been better if he had blushed and fainted

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I had this problem in last gens too. like fl ko when pareshani hothi hai ye theme song gaane wale yaad nahi aathe. but celebration ke waqt sab yaad aathe haismiley36
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

this has happened in both Gen 2 and 3 as well. Goenkas also threw naira out a few times and she went back. Birlas threw askhu out as well,.but she had the most pride..she discarded them forever .even ŵhen they begged her to come back..she forgot them.all and moved on..as for abhiraā€¦Armaan will run behind her..he values her above his family..itā€™s her that craves for family as she never had one apart from her momā€¦but maybe both she and Armaan will leave podaars one day and move out.although the only fickle people in that family are dadisa and vidya. others are ok. Phufasa and Ruhi are villains..so they donā€™t count.ā€™.

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

curse the epis not the people šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ secret of no warning

Ru getting hands on report is same as her mother getting hand on ak ka report back when she was married to #1 husband. Same track hi chap rhe. The makers are coward. They want the behna connection yet slyly make ruhi vamp and a sympathetic character. If you hate abhira so much and want to stop the wedding do something important. Ye sab report niklane se kya hoga? It should have been classic she didn't tell you she don't trust you she don't like your family type of manipulation. I have lost umeed from ruhi isse acha to swaragini se copy paste krlete.

Badme abhira shayad puchegi and Manish will give Dil ka rishta nonsense. She needs to be firm, it's just that we know they are nanu poti we don't think it's odd bt imagine 100 yr old budha touching for forehead spending lacs on you? Creeeeepyyy

Uski ma k stranger danger k wajeh se abhira ayi duniya mein bt atlst she picked same Umar k Banda. Kya akshara kya hi kiye ho tum bitiya k sath šŸ˜’šŸ„±

and funnily all the abhira supporters at home who stands in line to discuss pros cons of bhabhi ko rehna chahiye nhi rehna chahiye stays mum in shock as kaveri spews venom šŸ„±šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ aise supports se to akele rho. Atlst virats mom used to says something for Sai. Manisha ko bas ruhi ko taunt Krna ata hai she piss her pants in front of kaveri, loser kahinki . Vidya to hai hi useless

Waise bhi half the members in house don't want the shadi. Ye to kaveri k dead husband ko le aye so she pighal gyi

issue is without telling truth if he is doing all this it looks all forced. Abheera doesn't want ruhi but wants Rohit and parnanu. How long ruhi is kept as unwanted it will kick back on her only. Will abheera accept her mothers past . She won't think of ruhis pain why should she when she is not around that time. Manish in his guilt is jumping more more. Swarna told him not to think her as ak ad both are different. Even if abheera is ak ki beti she is different not like ak. His can Manish think she will accept him easily when her mom is kept away for years. Manish words of i lost my beti is clearly done he list ruhi to aksharas death truth and holding abheera.And he has no mood to reconcile except throwing a biscuit of butterfly clip.That ruhi is gone who is innocent. Ru already discarded herself as orphan. Why will abheera feel what ruhi is feeling for Manish. She has none any day to realize what it feels to be kept away. Manish is wrong by hiding truth to both girls and becoming mahan For Abheera. And this man is always a hurdle for couples.