Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 5 days ago

Manish ji is so predictable. Haath pakdo ghar se niklo sasural se / nikalo maayke se, betiyan ghoom phir ke wapas wahin. Manish g haath jod ke sorry & haaye ye Maine kya galti kar di apni bachi ke saathsmiley44

Edited by Krinya - 5 days ago
Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Dadisa dialogue "ye ladki ne tumhara dimag kha kha ke khali kar diya hai"smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

bakwas plan of ruhi

Manish ji footage Lena band kro leads se guts to hai nhi sach bolna ka and why abhira going with this stranger? Safety security nada??

I can only deal with one Goenka at the time, otherwise I'll blow smiley44 The whole precap is triggering, how the hell did Ru get her hands on Ab report to be the one telling Ar. Like you said and this kaayar dhongi buddha, Ab is just letting him drag her out, while Ar look on smiley39

I've learn patience it help with not getting warning or my post being deleted which used to happen a lot here. I'll wait till the episode airs cause precap be misleading too smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I can only deal with one Goenka at the time, otherwise I'll blow smiley44 The whole precap is triggering, how the hell did Ru get her hands on Ab report to be the one telling Ar. Like you said and this kaayar dhongi buddha, Ab is just letting him drag her out, while Ar look on smiley39

I've learn patience it help with not getting warning or my post being deleted which used to happen a lot here. I'll wait till the episode airs cause precap be misleading too smiley36

Ha bhai better to be cautious..

Originally posted by: Krinya

Dadisa dialogue "ye ladki ne tumhara dimag kha kha ke khali kar diya hai"smiley37

tum har waqt chumbak bubblegum ki tarah uss ladki ke aage peeche ghoomte ho humare laakh mana karne ke baaf baad 🤣🤣 dadi ka sixer 🤓

Doubt clarified nothing done on janmastami so kuch hua nahi 🤓

20240914_112141-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 5 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

I wonder ki kya Diwali se pehle pehle yeh shadi ho jayegi ys nahi Aaj 14 september hai.Deewali 1 November ko hai. total 16 episdoe is month ke honge or 31 next month ke deewali se pehle mean 47 episodes.

Tog kya 1 november tak yeh drama khinch lenge yah Isi month shadi puri ho jayegi september mein.

Woh card chapwaye the na usmw kisi ne date dekhi ki shadi ki date kya thi.

I don’t think they will show shadi in the next 2 weeks .. in fertility track and then revelation track will happen

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

bakwas plan of ruhi

Manish ji footage Lena band kro leads se guts to hai nhi sach bolna ka and why abhira going with this stranger? Safety security nada??

uski galti nahi hai mumma ne stranger danger hai yeh nahi sikhaya. smiley5

https://youtu.be/iIxoIdeAqGM?si=w0zgAYHyd_PaDn0Z

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

How ironic is that.. the poddars dancing on ye rishta kya kehlata hai , dadisa impressed with abhira , she's dancing, all issues resolved but the moment something bad happens they're ready to abandon abhira , humiliate her & throw her out smiley32 the same people adore her the next day & dance on yrkkh

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

OMFG KAVERI WAS SO SURE THAT THEY HAD SEX smiley37

Har waqt khauf mein jo rehthi thi woh… poora ghar PDA se scandalised tha and she is the victim all the time. Chorus gang toh phir bhi haddi log the… she was the solo audience they had

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yaar, if anyone plans to skip the episode (which is not needed as the episode is quite good), you have to watch the scene between Dadisa & Armaan - it was freaking hilarious

yes that scene was hilarious…armaansa acting all innocent…as if he’s not thinking of SR with abhira 24/7 😂