Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Just saw the precap, they really gave Abhira the worst outfit of the lot for that mama bhaat thing. smiley22

Too bad, I saw the outfit and I was like, dude yeh kya phena hai

Originally posted by: maahi11

Too bad, I saw the outfit and I was like, dude yeh kya phena hai

inki thodi tareef kya karli, dikhadi aukaat styling department ne🙄
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

inki thodi tareef kya karli, dikhadi aukaat styling department ne🙄

Totally I get it,

A b c d

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Swarna and Surekha saw Ak coming out of the car and driving the car, they don’t knew Ruhi was at fault, I will still repeat, Ak could have handled the situation in a different way, instead of taking the blame,

Muskaan knew that Ruhi was in the car, hence I always doubt, Muskan and kairav knew the truth like Abhi they kept quite coz of Ak, and think like this Aarohi was also their grand daughter, they loved her equally, sirat kay time they forgave her, jabki in sirats death ak was not involved it was Aarohi who blamed her and she accepted it,

Aarohi and Ruhi both have been jealous ppl

What Akshara could have done or not is not the question imo. Thats prior gen stuff which I didnt watch and dont really care for anymore because its done and dusted. The issue is, Abhira cannot pay for Aksharas deeds/choices or Goenkas choices but we know she will which is unfair. She wasnt even born. but here Abhira is the one who lost out on even knowing who her family is, she was left with absolutely no one after Aksharas death because Goenkas didnt even check on Akshara from afar. She thankfully got Armaan in her life as caretaker and now as her love but otherwise she would be an orphan.

My point is even if Akshara had actually driven the car which is what Goenkas believe as truth and they dont know that she took fall for Ruhi etc - even then they should have not cut Akshara and her kids off from their life the way they did permanently.

I feel Abhira is gonna feel really overwhelmed when she hears truth that her mom hid SO much from her despite her asking. but at the end of the day, she was a good mom and so her complaints will be more with Goenkas who disowned her mom and never looked back at whether she was alive/dead. They had the means to search for her too but they didnt.

Maybe for a few months- ok- they are grief-stricken. but after that they should have tracked her down. if nothing, they had an obligation and a biological connect with the kids- Abhir and unborn waaris of their family. Surely Ruhi ki dekh baal cannot be reason to not even care where Akshara is, if she is alive or dead, how Abhir, Abhimanyu are, did Akshara have her baby or not etc

Anyway no point discussing further

I think MG , Ruhi and Cruella sisters are all horrible people and they are all dhongi . They should suffer severely.

I have no comments on Akshara, Muskaan, Arohi, Sirat etc etc because I didnt watch prior gen and I dont plan to watch it and debate who is guilty/not.

They did ask kiski galti thi, Akshu told it was her mistake, I understand the hardships Akshu faced, until u give me good reason why Goenka’s are fault,

For me that was actually an accident, yet I believe it was Ruhi’s fault may be as kid but she was stubborn, that accident happened due to Ruhis stubbornness and she is still stubborn, her actions rather her zid destroyed the entire fam, she is doing the same again

You mean to say that goenkas are not at fault???

Yes ruhi has been a ziddi kid...and is still one...she is somehwat responsible for her mom's accident....

Akshu took the blame as she did not want ruhi to face what she faced as achild..the guilt with which she had to live....the whole lot of her so called family did nothing when she was blamed for hr mom's death and had to stay away from family......I did not watch gen 2...so dont know what happened...but it was shown that arohi accpeted that she falsely blamed akshu to guilt trip her....this deabth blame of her mom...she even had to hear by somene who was not even a family memebr when her mom died...on the white day!!!!!

she knew what her life had been and so she wanted to spare ruhi from that...

For me...the main blame is to on arohi...being a mom ...she knew how ziddi ruhi is...and how desperate she was to drive a car that day...yet she gave the keys to ruhi....but whatever...😂

For me, akshu was totally wrongly punished...even if akshu had been fully respionsible for the ACCIDENT...yet such a harsh punishemnt.....that she was thrown out when she was pregnant and had a child...was in a delicate health situation...by the goenkas...instead on explaining to ruhi that it was an accident...is a shame on goenkas...and then not talking to her when she troied to contact them after years......goenkas are a total shame in the name of a family...and they had always been biased against akshu....atleast from gen 3 onwards....

again if accidents should b punished so severly....y did they want ruhi not to get the punishment...when she delibrately was driving a broken car....rash....and for hours...in anger????

Edited by India_TV - 10 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhi mg connection mein kuch fault hain kya?? abhira felt restless when mg's health started deteriorating, ruhi ko feel kyun nahi hua?? 🤔

I felt scene at goenka house parallel to the scenes when abhira rushed to gh while poddars were organising puja for rohit's return

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 10 days ago
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

You mean to say that goenkas are not at fault???

Yes ruhi has been a ziddi kid...and is still one...she is somehwat responsible for her mom's accident....

Akshu took the blame as she did not want ruhi to face what she faced as achild..the guilt with which she had to live....the whole lot of her so called family did nothing when she was blamed for hr mom's death and had to stay away from family......I did not watch gen 2...so dont know what happened...but it was shown that arohi accpeted that she falsely blamed akshu to guilt trip her....this deabth blame of her mom...she even had to hear by somene who was not even a family memebr when her mom died...on the white day!!!!!

she knew what her life had been and so she wanted to spare ruhi from that...

For me...the main blame is to on arohi...being a mom ...she knew how ziddi ruhi is...and how desperate she was to drive a car that day...yet she gave the keys to ruhi....but whatever...😂

For me, akshu was totally wrongly punished...even if akshu had been fully respionsible for the ACCIDENT...yet such a harsh punishemnt.....that she was thrown out when she was pregnant and had a child...was in a delicate health situation...by the goenkas...instead on explaining to ruhi that it was an accident...is a shame on goenkas...and then not talking to her when she troied to contact them after years......goenkas are a total shame in the name of a family...and they had always been biased against akshu....atleast from gen 3 onwards....

again if accidents should b punished so severly....y did they want ruhi not to get the punishment...when she delibrately was driving a broken car....rash....and for hours...in anger????

They could have done the police complaint, they never complained to police. They did ask to leave, but Abhimanyu did tell her to stay in Udaipur, so that they could take care of Ruhi, why don’t Ak heard,

Pata hai, how after sirats death I wished natik could have taken both Ak and Kairav, gen 3 they started good, but itini deaths dekha di na ki can’t connect to one person

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi mg connection mein kuch fault hain kya?? abhira was restless when mg's health started deteriorating, ruhi ko feel kyun nahi hua?? 🤔

I felt scene at goenka house parallel to the scenes when abhira rushed to gh while poddars were organising puja for rohit's return

Yeh Mujhe bhi laga tha, Abhira ka intuition zada hai

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Yeh log Rajasthan mein rehte hai Pata nahi kab se,Manish toh 200 saal se rehta hoga but kisi ko real mama bhat or Rajasthanu Maira ki rasam ka nahi pata,Na toh kirara ko pata na hi kisi other chorus gang ko,Hamare yaha real mein 5 saal ke bache ko bhi iska matlab pata hota hai,Rajasthani Maira mein Dulha or dulhan dono ke nanihal se family aati hai shadi ke same day ya usse ek din pehle(but usse pehle nahi aati hai), Bride ka function alag hota hai mama bhat ka,Groom ka alag hota hai,Agar ek jagah par hi tab bhi alag alag hi hota hai,Bride ke nanihal walw aate hai or bride ki family ko gifts dete hai,tilak lagwate hai,Chunari udhate hai apni behan ko,Because Mama bhat mean Brude ka mama you know,toh bride ki mom ka tog bhai hi hua naa,Bhale hu woh uski mom ke chacha ho,tau ho,papa ho ya padosi but woh sabhi mama bhat ka function karte hai,Darwaje par thali liye Brude ki mom wait karti hai or apne bhaiyon ka tilak lagakar swagat karti hai,uske bhai apnu behan ki chunari pehnate hai,Sabhi apni taraf se ek ek,Agar yeh chunari nah pehnaye toh shadu ki rasme adhuri mani jati hai, Hamare yaha kahawat bhi hai,ki dulhan ke mama ko uski mom ko chunari odhana hi padta hai,Yeh riwaj hai,

Rajasthani mein"जट्ट तक बिरो चुनरी ler koni आव,बहन की लाज koni rew,Behan ki laaj rakhen खातर biro लाल चुनारी ler आव और आपकी बहन nah udhaw"

Yeh rasam tab se chalu hui thi I think jab shru krishna ne Dropadi ki laaj rakhi thi saadi ko lamba karke.

Maira bahit special rasam hai or pehli baar yrkkh mein kar rahe hai,But sab bigad diya,Unhine ek naya hi system bana diya ki dulhe walw dulhan walo ko yeh dono apas mein hi gift exchange karenge,Aapas mein gift exchange hote hai but woh shadi ke baad hote hai bridge or groom family mein hamare yaha,Us rasam ka koi name bhi hota h I don't know as of now,but yadu aap research nahi kar sakte kisi chiz ke baare mein toh kyun rasmon ka mashup kar rahe ho,Mama bhat mein nanihal walw dono side se aate hai, kaha hai armaan ke nanihal wale,Jo poddar family ko gift denge or vidya ki chunari udhayenge,Abhira ke nanihal wale agar aate toh woh poddars ko nahi balki sharmas ko gift dete,Samjhe.

Aapas mein hi laga rakha hai,Kalko koi or Rajasthanu rasam kharab kar denge yeh,Gangaur kitni achi dikhate hai waise hi Maira bhi dikha dete,Kya jata inka.

They could have done the police complaint, they never complained to police. They did ask to leave, but Abhimanyu did tell her to stay in Udaipur, so that they could take care of Ruhi, why don’t Ak heard,

Pata hai, how after sirats death I wished natik could have taken both Ak and Kairav, gen 3 they started good, but itini deaths dekha di na ki can’t connect to one person

But why should she??? when the family asks her to leave....instead of making the kid undersand...because the kid does not want to c her face.....to y should she stay??

If ruhi ke poppy wanted, he could have stayed.....y should akshu??? he was not aksed to leave...